Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer and Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Rumors suggest definitely by the end of the month we will have a trailer.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it attach it to this weeks Escape Room 2 film. It’s a Sony release and the Loki series is now complete (will finish tonight myself) and will probably help setup No Way Home itself. I guess I’ll see after I finish Loki tonight  if that holds true (wouldn’t know why it wouldn’t)  Maybe @sblfilmscan confirm whether or not they attached the trailer with the digital copies of Escape Room 2

On 7/26/2021 at 1:20 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Both of these movies are probably rushing to get all of the VFX shots done in order to make their dates because of the you know... pandemic and everything. I can tell you that Hollywood has JUST started getting back to work in the last month or two, particularly the post industry.

Do you mean back to work on-site? Because there's clearly been post production work going on during the pandemic? :confused:

On 7/26/2021 at 4:05 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Dune -- a nearly $200 million project -- releases in October and Warner has only just begun half-hearted promotional efforts.

True, although we did get the first teaser last September. We still haven’t seen a single promotional image from either Spidey or Matrix. We don’t even know what the official title of Matrix 4 will be yet (rumored to be Matrix Ressurections, however).

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I find it weird that they completely dropped the voiced suit AI after Homecoming. Especially since it was played by Jennifer Connelly, who is Paul bettany's wife

Peter probably just got tired of it asking to see the manager. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Looks good. I suppose they'll explain how both Loki and Doctor Strange could both be responsible for the multiverse at the same time (unless I'm missing something). But yeah, looks solid.

Spoiler

Neither is responsible for the multiverse. The multiverse just exists. Loki's show deals with the timeline.

1 hour ago, Reputator said:

lol the trailer leaked and then they just said fuck it.

Nice.

Apprently the plan was always to release the trailer after it was shown at cinemacon tonight. The trailer just leaked early.

So i guess Dr. Strange's movie will be about him fixing what he fucked up in this one :lol:

• Thanks 1

Big reaction to the trailer at Cinemacon. Probably helped that Sony was tugging off exhibitors for 10 minutes leading up to it about their dedication to theatrical exclusivity.

7 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Looks good. I suppose they'll explain how both Loki and Doctor Strange could both be responsible for the multiverse at the same time (unless I'm missing something). But yeah, looks solid.

Still Loki’s fault because the time bureau would of reset the timeline to stop this shit from happening in the first place. Since no one is in control ‘Control’ they were allowing these branches to occur at the end of Loki. 

A lot of hope and speculation that

Spoiler

during the interrogation scene, the guy slamming the folder on the table is Matt Murdock, which means everyone is hoping that it's Charlie Cox.

Honestly would mark out as hard as I did when Cap grabbed Mjolnir if that happens.

42 minutes ago, 69los said:

A lot of hope and speculation that

Hide contents

during the interrogation scene, the guy slamming the folder on the table is Matt Murdock, which means everyone is hoping that it's Charlie Cox.

Honestly would mark out as hard as I did when Cap grabbed Mjolnir if that happens.

This is weak sauce multiverse shit, I hope it’s Phoenix Wright.

• Haha 1