Official Marvel's Iron Fist: Season 2 now on Netflix

That was a good damn trailer. The comic book nerd appreciated some scenes in there. I liked season 1 but while I haven't  seen Luke Cage season 2, I hope there is serious maturity of Danny and the martial arts has to rival or surpass the DD seasons which  it did not in the first season. 

I've watched the first few episodes, the fighting is so much improved from the first season, it's like night and day. Finn Jones must have been in martial arts training for the entire break since last season, cause it doesn't look like he's in slow motion anymore, and they've reduced the number of camera cuts per punch from ten down to one or two! Seriously though, way better. 

Story wise it seems less interesting so far without the hand, but you can't have it all I guess. Could just be a slow start. 

Yes, Walker is Typhoid Mary.

Better than Season One, but still sucked. I did not buy into Joy's motivations at all. Just could not sympathize and accept that she would launch such a campaign against Rand over the fact that he didn't tell her that her daddy was still alive and she faults his reappearance  for ruining her life(correlation != causation). Oh, and having her dressed in dark clothes and wearing extra mascara didn't exactly make her a villain. 

The whole triad war thing was boring.  I just didn't give a shit; hell, I almost wanted The Hand  and Madame Gao to come back.

Davos. . . .meh.  I'm so indifferent towards him that I can't even come up with anything to say about him, lol.

Colleen Wing and perhaps Ward Meachum are the only two characters that I had any interest in.

Why didn't Typhoid Mary debut on Daredevil instead?

All that said, the way the season ended kinda makes me want to see Season 3.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Did you read the whole article? 

Of course, while out for the count at Netflix, the tale of billionaire Danny Rand and Colleen Wing may “live on,” to quote Friday’s statement, on other platforms. That “other” being the streaming service that Disney is expected to launch next year, which already has series on Marvel fan favorites Loki and the Scarlet Witch in the pipeline, with Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen expect to reprise their big screen roles. I hear that while Marvel wanted Iron Fist to continue on Netflix, the parent company’s new rival to the streamer has put the idea of a resurrection in consideration as it fosters the likes of the already announced Jon Favreau produced Star Wars series too.

50 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm getting a "Disney wanted it off Netflix" vibe here.

You really think that Iron Fist, IRON FIST, Iron Fist would be the first series they pull from Netflix? If that's the strategy, they would have pulled Jessica Jones or Luke Cage first. Last I heard The Marvel Netflix shows were gonna stay on Netflix. Also will the Disney Streaming service have adult content? The Marvel Netflix shows seem a little too... R rated for a Disney streaming service, no?

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You really think that Iron Fist, IRON FIST, Iron Fist would be the first series they pull from Netflix? If that's the strategy, they would have pulled Jessica Jones or Luke Cage first. Last I heard The Marvel Netflix shows were gonna stay on Netflix. Also will the Disney Streaming service have adult content? The Marvel Netflix shows seem a little too... R rated for a Disney streaming service, no?

Disney could put them on Hulu.

• Guillotine 1