Official Marvel's Iron Fist: Season 2 now on Netflix

8 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Really don't want to pay for another streaming service. It's about to get ridiculous. 

Our post cable future is kinda crappy. I am already getting hit by it.

Had to sign up for ESPN + (4.99 a month) for Serie A, MLS, international fixtures, and the Championship. I have a sub to Fox Soccer Match Pass which is probably the worst of all the soccer streaming services. It's like 20 dollars a month and I only use it for Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana. (Junior <3) NBC used to include all Premier League games with just a cable subscription but last season they introduced NBC Sports Gold. It's 50 a season and I wanna say 180 Premier League games are behind it's paywall. Not too bad since it worked out to basically 5 dollars a month for a season but the first year was horrible. They offered refunds or a 10 dollar discount because the service failed as soon as the first Man United game happened last season. Next is Bleacher Report Live. 9.99 a month though I have yet to subscribe. I want to for the Scottish Premier league but I don't think that is worth the 9.99 a month. They do have the UEFA Champions League and Europa League but I get a pass on that because Univision has the rights as well and all the games are included for streaming and a good amount of games get TV broadcasts. I thought Fox was the worst until Turner got the CL and EL rights. Only two CL games broadcasted on TNT and absolutely no Europa League barring the final will be aired. Fox atleast worked with ESPN to have as many games on TV as possible plus you could watch the games with just a cable subscription so long as it was on TV via espn or fox.

In addition to this I have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime (don't count it though because I'd have prime independent of streaming) and i think it's called VRV. I dont remember the name exactly it's the streaming service that gives you Funimation plus Crunchyroll. 

So, I thought IF season 2 was better than LC, and on par with JJ. But none of those season 2's were great, and I don't even know if I would call them good. But I had some major issues with IF season 2. The main issue was that Danny wasn't the fucking Immortal Iron Fist for half the season and he still isn't at the end. I wanted to see Danny grow into the true Iron Fist. That was what I was waiting for. Danny in LC season 2 WAS the Iron Fist, but then when went back to being a shit in his own show. What a mistake. 

Show took a Chi Bullet to the brain. 

• Guillotine 1

Again why would they move one of their least performing shows? Iron Fist has always been the least rated, least critically acclaimed show of the individual Netflix Marvel shows. It being cancelled is not some maneuver to get the show to Disney's own streaming service which would cost them MORE money by the way since Netflix wouldn't be paying the production costs, it got cancelled because it got cancelled. Sorry.

I wasn't crazy about the show overall, but after how S2 ended, I wanted to see what happened next.

There is speculation that maybe "Daughters of the Dragon" could come along; that would focus on Colleen and Misty.

Anyway, Oh well.

As for other streaming services, if that happens, I'll just miss out because so far, I've stuck with my Neflix/Amazon Prime Video only setup.  Not gonna have all these damn accounts for various streaming platforms.

• 3 months later...