My Late July chips are arriving in Mid July

Bacon

Literally ever store that carried them no longer sells them. The only place I haven't checked is Giant Eagle but I never go there and I'm not gonna stop by just for chips. Well, Kroger still sells the Korean BBQ ones, but they taste like they are covered in generic ramen powder and Dorito's sweet chili or whatever is a 100% better version. 

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

If you complain, you’ll probably get it for free.

I did and I am. I even get to keep the ones I got. Might try to resell them locally. Gonna wait until I get a replacement before I do anything with them.

• Haha 1

I wouldn't be reselling individual bags. Just the whole box. What is weird about that? The box I ordered is sent with the intent to individually resell the chips. You guys are fuckin' stupid, man. WTF am I gonna do with 12 bags of chips I don't want?

I did end up opening a pack and trying them. I was surprised how there is literally zero lime flavor and they taste like a cool ranch alternative(in a good way). I have had jalapeno chips before, they ranged from meh to bad. These taste nothing like those. Shit is just cool ranch doritos. I lost most of my desire to sell them after trying them.

That said, prolly gonna sell them as a box of 10 just out of spite. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I wouldn't be reselling individual bags. Just the whole box. What is weird about that? The box I ordered is sent with the intent to individually resell the chips. You guys are fuckin' stupid, man. WTF am I gonna do with 12 bags of chips I don't want?

I did end up opening a pack and trying them. I was surprised how there is literally zero lime flavor and they taste like a cool ranch alternative(in a good way). I have had jalapeno chips before, they ranged from meh to bad. These taste nothing like those. Shit is just cool ranch doritos. I lost most of my desire to sell them after trying them.

oh fuck man I’m super high right now and saw you replied here ,and it was somewhat lengthy, and got so excited, and it was great thank you 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

I spent the whole night scouring West Virginia Craigslist for nothing. FUCK.

• Haha 2

On 7/12/2021 at 9:07 PM, Bacon said:

@stepee fire up the tracker, we have something new to log