The portal to hell has opened up in the Gulf of Mexico, update: a new rift has opened in the Caspian Sea

I was posting about this in another topic but didn't realized someone might have made a new topic about it. =/

While it's amazing to look at, man this is really fucked up for the damage it's going to cause.  Can we chuck the CEOs of oil and gas into this new ocean vortex of fire?

-edit-

Oh man this is good.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

Maybe @Commissar SFLUFAN could correct me if I am wrong but this would fall under 

State Capitalism and operates like any other capitalistic company but the earning go to the public.

How does commerce work with something that isn't state capitalism (IE real communism)?  What happens when the organization makes more money than what it costs to run the organization? What happens if the organization continuously operates at a loss? 

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

How does commerce work with something that isn't state capitalism (IE real communism)?

No idea

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

What happens when the organization makes more money than what it costs to run the organization?

From what little I can find , profit is dumped back into the general budget

15 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

What happens if the organization continuously operates at a loss? 

The same thing that happens to other business's that are "too big to fail"

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The portal to hell has opened up in the Gulf of Mexico, update: a new rift has opened in the Caspian Sea