The Olympics are gonna be stupid

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0702%2Fr875234_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Sha'Carri Richardson apologized for testing positive for marijuana, explaining her use of the drug was as a coping mechanism after learning of her biological mother's death. Richardson has accepted a one-month suspension.

A reporter surprised her with the information that her biological mother had died, so Richardson got high as a coping mechanism. Very good rules.

Previously, my opinion was that we needed to have a permanent site for the Olympics and end the rotation that costs countries so much money (and exists to feed the endless Olympic grift). I would like to add an addendum to that belief: we still centralize the Olympics to a single site, but now once that is done, we nuke it from orbit.

If your fucking high, can stay in your lane, run and win a race. They deserve the silver and bronze with that gold medal win achievement. It is bullshit that marijuana is still seen as evil, but it is therapeutic as well. Rules need to be updated with the times, and I don’t care if the host country doesn’t like pot. If they aren’t doing it in your country, then what is the big fucking deal. One of the local radio DJ’s Is a pretty well built guy(Fearless Fred), and talked about his pot use a month or so ago on air. He says that many body builders would toke up before and after a workout because it helps with pain/inflammation. I love that these organizations would rather see athletes take harmful/addictive opioids then a natural grown plant that has seen greater acceptance as a legit medicinal aid.  

To continue with this theme...

reuters-default.png?d=42
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Namibia athletes Christine Mboma and Beatrice Masilingi have been withdrawn from the 400m event at the Olympic Games after tests revealed their testosterone levels were too high, the Namibia National Olympic Committee and Commonwealth Games Association said on Friday.

Namibia athletes Christine Mboma and Beatrice Masilingi have been withdrawn from the 400m event at the Olympic Games after tests revealed their testosterone levels were too high, the Namibia National Olympic Committee and Commonwealth Games Association said on Friday.

Both Mboma and Masilingi failed to meet the World Athletics eligibility regulations for female classification that apply to running events from 400m to the mile.

The Namibian teenagers have been in blistering form at various race meetings in Europe, and were considered among the medal contenders, but tests conducted at their training camp in Italy led to the withdrawal.

"The results from the testing centre indicated that both athletes have a naturally high testosterone level," the national Olympic committee said in a statement.

4 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Totally different buzz. I prefer smoking.

oh. . . .I know ;) I like the bong or my solo II vaporizer for social stuff. I don’t like the taste of edibles but liked the high, and so I decarb some flower, placed in some 00 capsules and consume 2 for a good sleep/long buzz

2 minutes ago, johnny said:

it also makes no sense how she can be suspended from one race but not the other? 

I'm gonna guess that the 100m falls within the one month suspension (qualifying heats, etc), whereas the relays (especially the final) may be run outside of that later in the Olympics.

The only advantage weed would give you in a race is that of relaxing sore muscles which is a common issue for anybody who runs, but considering I'm sure you're allowed to take any other pain reliever, it's a null point.  I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of professional runners use CBD cream on their joints.

She should run a race on some pay per view platform at the literally the exact time the finals for her races would have been running. I’d pay a few bucks for it.