Ghost of Tsushima - Director's Cut, update: PC version could be announced on March 5

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, Biggie said:

sorry I thought you were talking about Horizon.  Ghost is okay but not a fan

Ok. I was checking to see if you ever played it. I played 3 hours today because I only beat in on PS4 Pro. Now on PS5 it runs at 60 with an even higher resolution. One of the better looking games seen on PS5. 

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I never got into a place where I could do that. I just would do time trials and navigate the menus wondering how to advance. 

Go to the cafe and get an active menu if you haven’t yet. Then follow what it says to do in order to complete that menu. Turn in the menu back to the cafe. Then get the next menu. Repeat. That will start taking you through the core gameplay loop.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thedarkstark said:

This game is kind of mid, very forgettable. It did alot of things well but didnt stand out in any area other than the Lore quests. 

It's just a bit too predictable and formulaic. A sequel with some refinements could be pretty dope though.

Completely disagree. It was one of the best games of 2020, and the best open world in quite a while. Mid and forgettable definitely aren’t words id ever describe it with. In fact, I often think about replaying it because it’s so good. 

It was also extremely well received by the community. It sold on pace with TLoU2, which shocked me.

hell, its one of 6 platinum I have, and I went back to 100% the DLC.

• Halal 4

46 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Completely disagree. It was one of the best games of 2020, and the best open world in quite a while. Mid and forgettable definitely aren’t words id ever describe it with. In fact, I often think about replaying it because it’s so good. 

It was also extremely well received by the community. It sold on pace with TLoU2, which shocked me.

hell, its one of 6 platinum I have, and I went back to 100% the DLC.

I platinum it too, but it overstayed its welcome. It was about 15 hours too long. The last bit was a chore, the different outfit abilities were pretty lackluster, some of the abilities you unlock near the end are way overpowered.

It might be one of the better open world games but that's not really saying much they're all pretty mid besides fromsoft, zelda, and a few other exceptions.

1 hour ago, thedarkstark said:

I platinum it too, but it overstayed its welcome. It was about 15 hours too long. The last bit was a chore, the different outfit abilities were pretty lackluster, some of the abilities you unlock near the end are way overpowered.

It might be one of the better open world games but that's not really saying much they're all pretty mid besides fromsoft, zelda, and a few other exceptions.

Again, I disagree. To each their own, but this is one of the best games of 2020, which was a damn great year. 

Ghosts of Tsushima is an AMAZING game that does what it does extremely well. Sure its nit breaking much new ground but it doesn't have to. It does things a lot of other games do but better and thats a great thing. I still need to go back and finish the DLC but I remember this being my number 2 or 3 fav game the year it came out right after Last of Us 2.

18 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Ghosts of Tsushima is an AMAZING game that does what it does extremely well. Sure its nit breaking much new ground but it doesn't have to. It does things a lot of other games do but better and thats a great thing. I still need to go back and finish the DLC but I remember this being my number 2 or 3 fav game the year it came out right after Last of Us 2.

I'm 6 hours in on my PS5 and it's fantastically done. No wasted time with bullshit around a bloated map and it's very "open" but streamlined as well if that makes any sense. I only played it on PS4 so with 60fps and a higher resolution, this is one of the very best looking games ever made. 

• Halal 1

I've been pulling a @stepee today just gazing at these stunning visuals. It's the best foliage ever in a game and the lighting is spectacular. My only gripe is the waterfalls look pretty bad. I'm big on water effects and it's really noticeable to me. Yes, I'm fuckin weird. Overall, this game kicks so much ass though. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I've been pulling a @stepee today just gazing at these stunning visuals. It's the best foliage ever in a game and the lighting is spectacular. My only gripe is the waterfalls look pretty bad. I'm big on water effects and it's really noticeable to me. Yes, I'm fuckin weird. Overall, this game kicks so much ass though. 

It should let you kill the foxes. Epic fail

This game is much, much better than I remembered. The world may be the best I've played in because not only are the visuals spectacular but the sound is just as impressive. The characters are terrific and there is no wasted time or boring sections. The combat never gets old and continues to branch out. 13 hours in I'll have this beat before RE4 on Friday. I cannot wait for the sequel. 

• 11 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Ghost of Tsushima - Director's Cut, update: PC version could be announced on March 5
2 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

This is now a 4-year old game.  I don't think they can release this at full price without some serious added-value enhancements.

and unless the port is almost done an announcement doesnt mean we are getting it soon. We could still be 6-12 months or more out. Especially if the announcement only announces theyve just now started work on it. So it could be a 5-6 year old game by the time it actually comes out on PC. 

really disappointing it’s taken this long. Though some “leaks” and rumors being what theyve been lately, Im not exactly celebrating it finally coming to PC until there’s an official announcement. It could be coming to PC like Starfield or Halo are showing up on PS5

• True 1