WarioWare: Get It Together! [09/10/21]

Keyser_Soze

Anyone else play? What are your high scores? I got 38 but pls remember my concentration is shit cuz drugs.

I thought I wouldn’t get to play this and now i’m going to have it in just a few days and be back home so i can be proper high while playing ahhhhhh.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

Anyone else play? What are your high scores? I got 38 but pls remember my concentration is shit cuz drugs.

I thought I wouldn’t get to play this and now i’m going to have it in just a few days and be back home so i can be proper high while playing ahhhhhh.

Did you already preorder it?

5 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Recovery is hard and having a game that is fun will help. I’ll forward the code once I get it. 

well fuck that is even more awesome now, THANK you. It really is a good game for right now, just pure fun nothing else!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Good enough for me. I wouldn’t expect a game like this (especially one that relies on multiplayer) to top the Metacritic charts, so as long as the consensus is ‘it’s fun’ I’m happy. 

YUP. Like I already had at least two hours of fun off of the demo, I’m not really questioning if this is worth my, i mean @ManUtdRedDevils’s money or not. I wish they would give a little more credit to games for just being really fucking fun.

46 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Good enough for me. I wouldn’t expect a game like this (especially one that relies on multiplayer) to top the Metacritic charts, so as long as the consensus is ‘it’s fun’ I’m happy. 

30 minutes ago, stepee said:

YUP. Like I already had at least two hours of fun off of the demo, I’m not really questioning if this is worth my, i mean @ManUtdRedDevils’s money or not. I wish they would give a little more credit to games for just being really fucking fun.

I've never thought a Warioware game as relying on multiplayer, and in fact that's why some reviews have docked it points, not because it relies on it but because the multiplayer runs thin quickly.

They do give the games credit for "being fucking fun" like IGN gave the DS and GBA games a 9 when they were released.

Yeah but those were different times also I’m sure they dock points for being just another warioware game without any dominating gimmick but that’s really a good thing.

From the reviews it sounds like it shines as a solo game still and multiplayer is more or just a fun side addition, that seems perfect for me.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

This game bleeds fun. The visuals, music, humor…It is just good-natured and soothing. Loving it so far. 

100FUCKINGPERCENT

This and from what little I played, Pokémon Snap and True Colors I think will be my main recovery games rn and then ys9 when I feel a plittle better. Oh and Cruis’n Blast!

I “beat” the story now, but of course that also means things opened up and I can mindlessly high score grind and unlock stuff and do missions etc. Game is great though, I’m pretty sure I prefer the change of playing as the characters, and I love how huge the cast is. Game is just so damn happy and fun yeah.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

I “beat” the story now, but of course that also means things opened up and I can mindlessly high score grind and unlock stuff and do missions etc. Game is great though, I’m pretty sure I prefer the change of playing as the characters, and I love how huge the cast is. Game is just so damn happy and fun yeah.

Ima download it soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...