Guardians of the Galaxy - Information Thread, update: March release for GamePass announced

Keyser_Soze

On 6/15/2021 at 4:33 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

Looks like they learned their lessons from the Avengers game which I enjoyed, but probably should have been a co-op action game and not a wannabe looter.

I mean, I doubt that had anything to do with it. This game had to be in production almost simultaneously.

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

I like bacon and eggs with my toast.

I eat scrambled eggs and fried bologna on toast. 

And while Bacon > Sausage, I usually prefer sausage for breakfast. I treat Bacon more like the meat version of chips. Bacon is a snack... said no chick ever.

Devolving into a food discussion within like 4 posts has to be a record!

Looks like the game could be fun, as long as they don't try to turn it into a half-baked loot shooter cash grab like they did with The Avengers. I'm not holding my breath.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Devolving into a food discussion within like 4 posts has to be a record!

Looks like the game could be fun, as long as they don't try to turn it into a half-baked loot shooter cash grab like they did with The Avengers. I'm not holding my breath.

Avengers has always been GaaS, it didn't turn into anything. They are literally different games by different teams in different genres.

6 hours ago, Brick said:

We can only hope those aren't the final voice actors, and were just placeholder. 

I initially read your comment earlier today without watching gameplay and thought to myself "it can't be that bad". Oh, it's bad!!

Hopefully they are placeholders but overall I think this may have potential.

• 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Guardians of the Galaxy (26 October 2021) - Square Enix Attempts Mass Effect Instead of Destiny, update: "Meet Lady Hellbender" trailer
22 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

okay comic geeks... my first reaction when I saw Lady Hellbender was "oh man that takes me back." 

But apparently she was created in 2016, which is long, long after I stopped reading and collecting. My era was late 80's thru early 2000's. Who the hell am I thinking of?

Lady Deathstrike ?

Lady Deathstrike - Marvel Comics - Wolverine enemy - Character profile |  Lady deathstrike, Marvel comics, Wolverine marvel

3 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Lady Deathstrike ?

Nah it wasn't Lady Deathstrike, I would've remembered that. I'm not even sure it was a Marvel comic. Or it could just be the Mandela effect... I could just swear that there was a Hellbender comic back in the day, but obviously my search isn't coming up with anything.

On 8/6/2021 at 1:42 AM, gamer.tv said:

This just won’t be good, I mean, look at it.

I'm looking at it and I think it looks fine? Like Mass Effect-lite with the Guardians characters. I already know the gameplay will be solid because that's the one thing Avengers gets right. That and the actual story that is. The only thing I'm a bit letdown/concerned about is that you only get to control Star Lord. That kinda sucks. Other than that I'm anticipating the game.