~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

As an adult who recently went for two weeks by himself a few years ago during irma, I’ve also noticed this trend and there are some REALLY sketchy people in that fandom.  Nothing brings nostalgic joy to me like Disney parks though, so I guess now I have to be THAT guy. 

So I read the thing and it's even more incoherent than I expected. Example (bolding mine):

Disney proclaims that Splash Mountain must change because of its association with “Song of the South.” Disney owns Splash Mountain so it can do what it wants. But if Disney screams at the top of its corporate voice, which is pretty loud, that it is changing it to appease a certain political point of view, now every time I look at the ride I am thinking about politics.

The same with Pirates of the Caribbean. Disney has made significant changes to Pirates of the Caribbean over the years. Whether Disney caved to political pressure or really thought the alterations were necessary is irrelevant.

Only two sentences between "Disney can do what it wants" and "how dare Disney change it for any reason at all!"