~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

56 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Nestor's daddy and all-around-douchebag Matt Gaetz might not run for reelection and may bounce out early to take a job at Newsmax.

1617112971458.jpg
WWW.AXIOS.COM

The Florida congressman has privately told confidants he's interested in a role at Newsmax.

Hahahaa thank fuck

8 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

This is fairly compelling evidence that Trump has spent the last three months wandering aimlessly around Mar-a-Lago wearing precisely one outfit

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
WWW.TRASHBERG.COM

Fortunately for us, the club's members are giving the man most of what he needs.

Trashberg is unironically one of the best blogs out there

16 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

This is fairly compelling evidence that Trump has spent the last three months wandering aimlessly around Mar-a-Lago wearing precisely one outfit

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
WWW.TRASHBERG.COM

Fortunately for us, the club's members are giving the man most of what he needs.

Good lord these people are disgusting sycophants. Watching some of the videos... This lady fawning over Melania "Thank you for everything you do, Melania! You're the best!" What, exactly, does she do? I wonder as I watch Melania trying to ignore this weird lady in the video.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

wat

Screenshot_20210408-121848_Samsung Internet.jpg

He has a head like a Mike Judge cartoon character :lol:

A somehow skinny but also stubby neck, no chin, crew cut, and shaped like an upside down triangle. 

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Look, no one is saying Donald Trump is the perfect guy, but after that Biden slip up it really was a matter of voting for the lesser of two evils....

• Haha 1

Damn, @silentbob, I didn't know you were taking a cross-Canada trip

Saskatchewan-Cannabis-4000lb-seizure-fea
STRATCANN.COM

Saskatchewan Highway Patrol (SHP) discovered nearly 4,000 pounds of illicit cannabis during a commercial vehicle inspection last week. On Wednesday April 7, 2021, SHP conducted a commercial vehicle safety inspection traffic stop near Caronport Saskatchewan Highway # 1. During the...

23 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Damn, @silentbob, I didn't know you were taking a cross-Canada trip

Saskatchewan-Cannabis-4000lb-seizure-fea
STRATCANN.COM

Saskatchewan Highway Patrol (SHP) discovered nearly 4,000 pounds of illicit cannabis during a commercial vehicle inspection last week. On Wednesday April 7, 2021, SHP conducted a commercial vehicle safety inspection traffic stop near Caronport Saskatchewan Highway # 1. During the...

I wish:feelsgood:

d0c340b248e0c9cc9f91fa6e416e819c
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Black Lives Matter of Greater New York chair Hawk Newsome questions how much Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has contributed to charity. The head of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York is calling for an investigation into Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors over million-dollar real estate purchases she’s made in recent years. Cullors, 37, has reportedly purchased four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the U.S. alone, per...

I don't know anything about this woman. But, like, where are the articles like "GOP Senator owns three million-dollar mansions and owns $25 million in stock. Can he be trusted to do what's best for average people?"

It's only when richer people help normal people (especially poorer people) that their motivations are questioned. Especially if those richer people are women or people of colour.