~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

David Rubin proves once again that if breathing wasn't an automated bodily function, he'd probably stifle himself to death:

I was watching it trying to find some way where he misspoke or was being taken out of context, but it really does sound like he simply thinks third degree murder is a more severe charge 'cus 3 is bigger than 1 :silly:

How is it possible Fox News has gotten even dumber since Trump left office? Is it that without Trump himself to talk about they have realized the only "issues" they have left to talk about are so abhorrent or stupid that they can only maintain their position on them lying or playing dumb?

All I know is that weed has one of the most disgusting smells in existence. I've done edibles a few times and am 100% in favour of full legalization everywhere (well, limiting use in public areas). But man, people who smoke joints inside their homes are stupid. You visit the next day and say it reeks and they're like "what do you mean, I can't smell anything."

6 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

All I know is that weed has one of the most disgusting smells in existence. I've done edibles a few times and am 100% in favour of full legalization everywhere (well, limiting use in public areas). But man, people who smoke joints inside their homes are stupid. You visit the next day and say it reeks and they're like "what do you mean, I can't smell anything."

It doesn't make the drapes smell or whatever someone told me.

13 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I have seen some absolutely perverse articles praising DeSantis for his Covid response.

Which seems to be based on just blindly accepting the bullshit COVID numbers coming out of Florida. The official numbers say they're doing around the same as California, so people are saying "see, he was sMaRt to not go with restrictions" despite the fact that the numbers are, you know, lies.

Total deaths are significantly higher than historical trends in Florida even when accounting for COVID-19–related deaths. The impact of COVID-19 on mortality is significantly greater than the official COVID-19 data suggest.

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2020.306130