~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Maybe I'm underestimating what the right can manage to whip itself into a blind fury about, but I feel like they've really lost a step if this is the best they can come up with right now

Is it me, or is that dude trying to emulate some of Trump's speech patterns?

4 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Is it me, or is that dude trying to emulate some of Trump's speech patterns?

Not you. That first 15 seconds is really obvious Trumpism.  Finds a really dumb topic to talk about, awkward pauses and inflictions, makes exaggerated claims about subject matter, and just keeps going when you think to yourself "surely he's done rambling".

14 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Maybe I'm underestimating what the right can manage to whip itself into a blind fury about, but I feel like they've really lost a step if this is the best they can come up with right now

13 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

The most vile part about is that Champ is a 12 year old, senior dog.

Imagine how terrible of a person you have to be to make fun of an older pet just because they don't look good enough.

Guys, to be fair, Trump’s pet was much cleaner by comparison. I bet Lindsey Graham NEVER looked like that on even his worst day.

14 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1610907603
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Daddy Trump is kidnapped again and now locked to container. You Kiki Trump are only hope. Destroy Peaceland country enemies and their leader Corrupt.

The "www.bandicam.com" watermark on the video is a nice touch. There's like a billion game capturing software out there for free and they chose to use an unlicensed version of fucking Bandicam.