~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

I didn't feel like starting a new thread for this.

MPM_0342.jpg
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

Boston Dynamics’ robots could soon come to even more places.

Ha! If you've ever heard me talk about SoftBank in the past then you'd know this was completely expected. I'm assuming that the 20% that's being managed by a SoftBank subsidiary is going to held by SoftBank Robotics, which is another one of SoftBank's acquisition. Those guys, however, did share talent with Boston Dynamics, so it makes sense.

:guillotine::guillotine::guillotine:

201003154742-jill-biden-090120-super-tea
WWW.CNN.COM

Northwestern University is distancing itself from a former lecturer who called on incoming first lady Jill Biden to stop using the "Dr." honorific because she has a doctorate in education, not an MD.

• Guillotine 1

42 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

:guillotine::guillotine::guillotine:

201003154742-jill-biden-090120-super-tea
WWW.CNN.COM

Northwestern University is distancing itself from a former lecturer who called on incoming first lady Jill Biden to stop using the "Dr." honorific because she has a doctorate in education, not an MD.

Imagine this asshole writing this article about one dr martin luther king jr

Okay hear me out: We should get the Democratic Party to oppose climate change, human rights, and other important issues so that the GOP will be forced to take them up. The DNC has proven totally incapable of actually advocating for and effectively legislating on important issues compared to the GOP. So let the GOP own these things (since they are going to win 50% of the time anyway) and have them get things done. Then when the DNC wins, they can just be really bad at banning abortion and other right-wing stuff.

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

the bio for cringeshaw is fucking hilarious

Republicans: "Suck it libtard, ya snowflake! Are you triggered? Facts don't care about your feelings!"

Also Republicans: Petitioning my state senator to get my Trump waifu body pillow classified as an emotional support animal so they can bring it in to Cheesecake Factory.