~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

Here is the current list of turnout for Nevada.

I had to dig this up yesterday because one of the committees for a party wanted to know if it was worth doing a mass mailer that would have been sent out on Friday (last day of early voting) and most likely wouldn't be received until election day. Right now my county is sitting at a normal turnout rate for election day. 

4 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Horrible facebook image, but was shared in a discussion about why driverless cars seem to be kind of stalling. In this case the example was why it will take much, much longer than expected to see them in winter conditons:

5qo4GgP.jpg

The good thing is, when the world warms enough, we'll not have to worry about snow!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
GREENWALD.SUBSTACK.COM

The same trends of repression, censorship and ideological homogeneity plaguing the national press generally have engulfed the media outlet I co-founded, culminating in censorship of my own articles.

lol, The Intercept wouldn't let him put out a piece on Hunter Biden, so he resigned.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
GREENWALD.SUBSTACK.COM

The same trends of repression, censorship and ideological homogeneity plaguing the national press generally have engulfed the media outlet I co-founded, culminating in censorship of my own articles.

lol, The Intercept wouldn't let him put out a piece on Hunter Biden, so he resigned.

Glenn Greenwald is such a diaper baby. Watch him take a job at Fox.