~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

38 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Gottem

SAN FRANCISCO — Reddit, one of the largest social networking and message board websites, on Monday banned its biggest community devoted to President Trump as part of an overhaul of its hate speech policies.

I guess it's not wrong to call reddit a message board site but man, I definitely primarily think of traditional forum sites like this when you say "message board". It's just weird to see reddit described that way.

6 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

TD has been dead for months now

Because it's been quarantined. I think t_d has actually been pretty resilient as far as quarantined subs go tho.

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Where is the new hive of scum and villainy? 

I think it's primarily thedonald.win, but I think also gab and voat.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Because it's been quarantined. I think t_d has actually been pretty resilient as far as quarantined subs go.

Once it got quarantined they just started to redirect all posts to a new dumpster.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

and voat.

I seem to recall a bunch of TD users running from voat because it was to hard core for them.

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

At least his finger isn’t inside the trigger guard. The woman should be required to surrender all her firearms and be locked up. 

Also as a Diplomacy player, I'm pretty sure I'd have way better luck trying to talk my way out of whatever situation inspired them to pull their guns than pulling a gun would. Can't succeed at Dip if you can't handle trying to convince people to not be mindlessly aggro at you.

36 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Many thanks to @Jason for posting in Discord what is perhaps one of the greatest Twitter threads I have ever read (Brexit-related):

Can someone explain the basis for the story? Is it just the case of a UK family that has a home in France they'll no longer be able to use?