Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GeneticBlueprint

~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

Recommended Posts

On 12/25/2019 at 4:59 PM, Jason said:

 

 

The the thing that jumps out to me is Bill IMMEDIATELY grabbing Hilary and pulling her away. What do you think this would look like if Trump and Melania were in a similar situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

 

The the thing that jumps out to me is Bill IMMEDIATELY grabbing Hilary and pulling her away. What do you think this would look like if Trump and Melania were in a similar situation?


You know she’d take a bullet for him before a Secret Service agent would. Reluctantly of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:


You know she’d take a bullet for him before a Secret Service agent would. Reluctantly of course.

Melania? No way in hell she would take a bullet for Trump. She doesn't even like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Melania? No way in hell she would take a bullet for Trump. She doesn't even like him.


That’s why I said reluctantly.

 

You know he’s pushing her in front of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Its not so simple as that. They believe in the model minority theory and in fact some believe that Asians are almost superior to the white race and to "mingle" with them they are bringing the white race up.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

lol

 

No not "lol" he's exactly right. White superiority theory isn't that white people are the best at everything, it's that they're the best at leading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anathema- said:

 

No not "lol" he's exactly right. White superiority theory isn't that white people are the best at everything, it's that they're the best at leading. 

I wasn't laughing at him just at the whole premise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol this moron is trotted out by WaPo as a representative of Canadians:

 

 

The majority of Canadians like Americans, even if they do not like the current American government. This guy is a moron and WaPo is dumb for using him. Not surprising.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our major papers of record have a lot of very objectively  objectionable reporting to try and protect their credibility from those on the right who couldn't give two shits about their credibility. It's sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

 

 

Have you ever noticed that everyone who drives slower than you is a moron, and everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...