~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

I think twitter is a lot less toxic than how it is described by the media. The complaints are almost always from someone with status (journalist, phd, tech genius, lawyer etc) who said something stupid and the small folk responded with stuff like "rethink this" or "this ain't it chief".  This is what blue checkmarks consider a mob. 

WjtCtsa.png

Canada's new alt-right/libertarian party (People's Part of Canada) put up billboards sayinug "Say no to mass immigration." The company who owns the billboards across Canada is taking them down after public revulsion, but someone got to one first, in an awesome way:

:lol:

Fortunately they are currently polling between 1-2%.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

I think twitter is a lot less toxic than how it is described by the media. The complaints are almost always from someone with status (journalist, phd, tech genius, lawyer etc) who said something stupid and the small folk responded with stuff like "rethink this" or "this ain't it chief".  This is what blue checkmarks consider a mob. 

One thing you see a lot from people like Stevens is when they get like lightly critcized by someone with the username xXWeedMan420Xx or whatever, sometimes they'll reply with something like, "I see you're too cowardly to even sign your name on this absurd post!" For a while, I was sort of baffled by it, given that, you know, this has been standard practice for posting on the internet since newsgroups or whatever. Now it's clear to me that the reason why they're so mad about it is that they want the ability to write these sort of tut-tutting letters to literally every one of their online haters. It's pathological.