~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

"mistakenly"

If it was really an accident then some neo-Nazi at DoJ was browsing Daily Stormer or whatever, ctrl-c'ed a neo-Nazi link to their clipboad, and the ctrl-c of the link the meant to sent didn't take. You don't just accidentally email shit like this around without at SOME point having intentionally looked at it.

So apparently the New York Times has a bedbug problem in their offices, and an associate university professor made a rather benign joke about Bret Stephens being a bedbug. It was not actually a reply to him, he just mentioned his name in the tweet. Bret Stevens wrote him an e-mail that essentially can be summarized as "Dude, say that to my face!" and CCed the provost of the university on it.

Just absolutely deranged behavior. Shut down the entire NYT opinion section.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

So apparently the New York Times has a bedbug problem in their offices, and an associate university professor made a rather benign joke about Bret Stephens being a bedbug. It was not actually a reply to him, he just mentioned his name in the tweet. Bret Stevens wrote him an e-mail that essentially can be summarized as "Dude, say that to my face!" and CCed the provost of the university on it.

Stephens is a one-note writer, whose one note is that millennials are too whiny and act like babies. And here he is searching his own name on twitter to tattle on someone who was mean to him. Absolutely delicious. 

8 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- that a guy who complains that others are too easily offended wouldn't last a second being any of those people considering his aversion to being called a bedbug.

I'm just waiting for someone to take a BBQ Becky picture and put a bed bug's head on her.