Metal Slug Tactics (Delayed till 2023)

Keyser_Soze

Huh. Weird to take such an action-heavy game like Metal Slug and turn it into a much slower-paced tactics game. It'd be like, if you took some action-platformer game like say...I dunno, Super Mario Bros. or Sonic the Hedgehog and turned it into a turn-based JRPG or something. How ridiculous would that be, amirite? LOL.

But whatever, I'm down for this.

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Wasn't it made during the peak BioWare years though? Not good?

I didn't put a ton of time into it, so I don't know. I just know everything about it felt like a cheap knock-off, like an unfinished fake game or something. 

Oh god, I forgot that it was touch-screen controls. And that fucking beep-boop music for the first zone. The goddamn stock sound effects. Every single facet of this production turned me off as hard as possible.

• Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I didn't put a ton of time into it, so I don't know. I just know everything about it felt like a cheap knock-off, like an unfinished fake game or something. 

Oh god, I forgot that it was touch-screen controls. And that fucking beep-boop music for the first zone. The goddamn stock sound effects. Every single facet of this production turned me off as hard as possible.

That very well might be the worst videogame I've ever witnessed. 

• Keyser_Soze changed the title to Metal Slug Tactics (Delayed till 2023)