Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (25 March 2022) - "Welcome to Wonderlands #1: Stabbomancer and Brr-Zerker" trailer

It was the best DLC for BL2. I just wonder what this is being designed to be. Is it just a big campaign that they can expand on, like the Borderlands games, but it all takes place in this fantasy table top world, or is it being designed to be replayed over and over and over maybe with some of of random procedural generation.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (25 March 2022) - Gameplay Reveal Trailer

My first real play through of Borderlands 2 came from the Handsome Collection after getting it with PS+ a couple years ago. 

So all the DLC was just thrown at me in a lump from pretty much the beginning of the game.

Maybe that's why I found most of it forgettable except for the Assault on Dragon Keep. 

It wound up being definately my favorite DLC, and perhaps my favorite part of the entire game. So I am loving the look of Wonderlands. Seems like they are even expanding the weapons and abilities a bit to fit in with the Fantasy setting.

• 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (25 March 2022) - "Welcome to Wonderlands #1: Stabbomancer and Brr-Zerker" trailer