Jump to content

Geoff Keighley Presents: Summer Game Fest 2021 (June 10 | 11 am PST)


Recommended Posts

I literally clapped like a giddy child 

 

2 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Graphically, not impressive. Lots of style, but technically it feels very PS4 rather than PS5.

WHO CARES MORE SOULS 

 

EAT POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Graphically, not impressive. Lots of style, but technically it feels very PS4 rather than PS5.

 

That's cuz it's coming out on PS4.

 

Also... you were expecting more? The Souls games have always been great on mood and atmosphere, not so much on geometry and textures. At least the bosses are cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Firewithin said:

the real question will be what is the actual release date because we all know is getting delayed at some point

March. I think DS2, DS3, BB, and Sekiro all came out in march

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok that looks fantastic all around. Won’t get my hopes up for a mode that’ll let me play through this one, but it looks wild.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stepee said:

Won’t get my hopes up for a mode that’ll let me play through this one, but it looks wild.

It's called co-op

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

That's cuz it's coming out on PS4.

 

Also... you were expecting more? The Souls games have always been great on mood and atmosphere, not so much on geometry and textures. At least the bosses are cool.

 

So is Forbidden West.

 

I know it's not the same devs, but we did recently get a PS5 Souls game that looked pretty good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bacon said:

It's called co-op

 

ew

 

Im also kinda happy to see Namco with one of the most anticipated games by far right now. It’s going to be their biggest hit in awhile and I like seeing them still hanging in there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like From Software: Ultimate Greatest Hits Collection Last Gen Turbo

 

I'm cool with that and I'll buy it two days before launch at some shady Korean videogame store

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwinIon said:

 

So is Forbidden West.

 

I know it's not the same devs, but we did recently get a PS5 Souls game that looked pretty good.

 

Demon Souls PS5 was made by Blue Point, I think. They are graphical wizards. The Bandai Souls team... not so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, best3444 said:

 

Looks good. I hope the release date holds up. 

How long they've been sitting on it since initial reveal and the fact it's only 6 months out, I bet this thing is done done. Maybe for a bit already even. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bloodporne said:

How long they've been sitting on it since initial reveal and the fact it's only 6 months out, I bet this thing is done done. Maybe for a bit already even. 

 

Awesome. Looks pretty sick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Graphically, not impressive. Lots of style, but technically it feels very PS4 rather than PS5.

 

That's because it's a PS4 game that's just getting a PS5 upscaled version, rather than a PS5 that's getting a PS4 downscaled version. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rnpdb9ot5lphkbrinosu.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

Sometimes playing the long game can really pay off, gamers, and we’re really seeing it this week as one fantasy legend just cashed in all his chips. That’s right! After over a year of feigning interest in helping out drafting the story to Hidetaka Miyazaki’s latest title Elden Ring, George R.R. Martin just bolted from…

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remarkableriots said:

Wasn't everybody saying Elden Ring was going to be MS exclusive?

There were rumors of Kojima and MS but we know that ain’t true but it would be glorious if it happened. The tears

 

Spencer just said he played the game and it is great. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

There were rumors of Kojima and MS but we know that ain’t true but it would be glorious if it happened. The tears

 

Spencer just said he played the game and it is great. 

That was probably what i was thinking of.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...