Didn't realize I hit 20K posts. To celebrate, I'm going to buy one of you a game on any platform...

best3444

57 minutes ago, stepee said:

Man come to think of it I’m pretty sure this same shit happened to me like twice with them and stopped using them for codes. Their whole webpage/server is fucking TRASH.

Dominos is worse. I remember trying to buy GCs and it taking days to get the code. 

• Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Got the $50 code man, Thank you sir your a kinde man! Sucks, Ghosts on CD Keys is 30.00 and on psn its 40.19, weird price but thankful either way. That's my new game!

No problem. Post impressions on ghost as you play. I personally have it in my top 5 this last gen.

3 hours ago, stepee said:

Man come to think of it I’m pretty sure this same shit happened to me like twice with them and stopped using them for codes. Their whole webpage/server is fucking TRASH.

Plus bestbuy's customer support is garbage. They connected me to 3 different people to finally get an answer from them. I'm just relieved the codes came through. 

• Haha 1

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Is it too late to enter? I want Bonk's Adventure on TurboGrafx-16.

Well I'm not sure what happened to @jaethos because I have an Xbox code for him but he completely disappeared. I already sent a private message to him with the code but haven't heard back from him.

It's too late to enter unless he doesn't respond within a day or two. Or doesn't want the code. If he doesn't respond soon im not sure what I'll do. Kinda odd.

10 minutes ago, jaethos said:

Sorry, I only tend to get on here a couple times a day. Busy with family yesterday and my work doesn't involve many opportunities to look at the internet. No Monday off for me.

I got the code though, so thank you very much!

You are very welcome. Let us know what you buy!

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@best3444I haven't received my code as of yet. Better contact Best Buy customer service and re-send it. Thanks.

What a hassle over two digital codes. I learned my lesson that's for sure. I was considering you as one of my candidates but decided to go with who I chose.

I'll be doing this again after wade is done with his. You might win....ya never know! :]

33 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What a hassle over two digital codes. I learned my lesson that's for sure. I was considering you as one of my candidates but decided to go with who I chose.

I'll be doing this again after wade is done with his. You might win....ya never know! :]

I was just kidding around lol

5 hours ago, HardAct said:

Went ahead and bought the LGCX 65" to celebrate my new game....lol Gonna wish I had a PS5 worse than ever I'm sure!

actually that is perfect still, the use of hdr and just color in general and the variety of tones, can’t get much better to test out a new tv! 

5 hours ago, jaethos said:

I went with Scarlet Nexus. Now I just have to wait for it to release. At least I'll have E3 to distract me with news in the meantime. :D

Ok, cool. I still believe it's coming to gamepass day one though. I hope it turns out good!

If it comes to gamepass I can just request a refund and go for something else. So it's not a big deal if that ends up happening. 

Edit: I guess I should have read the gamepass thread before responding here. It doesn't look like it's happening, so I'm good.