Didn't realize I hit 20K posts. To celebrate, I'm going to buy one of you a game on any platform...

best3444

18 hours ago, silentbob said:

If anyone who has a PS5 doesn’t ask for Ratchet and Clank should be disqualified and shot

I love R&C so much and would easily be the first game I bought if I only had a PS5. I'm unsure if it's exclusive for the PS5 but i'm waiting till I get one either way!

I also feel I should be disqualified from any game give away and the like. This community has been very kind to me in many instances and I just had a lot to be grateful for so I chimed in!

23 hours ago, HardAct said:

I love R&C so much and would easily be the first game I bought if I only had a PS5. I'm unsure if it's exclusive for the PS5 but i'm waiting till I get one either way!

I also feel I should be disqualified from any game give away and the like. This community has been very kind to me in many instances and I just had a lot to be grateful for so I chimed in!

PS5 exclusive.

Well the winners are:

@HardAct (even though you said you didn't want in....you're getting a game damn it!)

@jaethos because of the twin connection. That hit my heart because of losing my identical twin brother to cancer.

Just let me know what you guys want. If I don't get back to you asap don't worry! 

God bless everyone who took this thread seriously and posted great stuff. :)

• Like 9

On 5/26/2021 at 12:32 PM, best3444 said:

Well the winners are:

@HardAct (even though you said you didn't want in....you're getting a game damn it!)

@jaethos because of the twin connection. That hit my heart because of losing my identical twin brother to cancer.

Just let me know what you guys want. If I don't get back to you asap don't worry! 

God bless everyone who took this thread seriously and posted great stuff. :)

Oh come on man really? That's very nice I don't even have a game on my radar! LOL I just beat Resident evil 8 on my PC, and since I do not have a ps5 or series x I very slowly been checking off games out of my back log! I mean slowly as it took me almost 20 hours and 11 days to beat RE8...lol I don't wanna leave the offer hanging, so I'll do some quick research and get back to you!

I really really really would be fine with you helping out a better deserved gamer here, I honestly was stating that this cummunity has been way helpful to me over the last 24 months. 

I really appreciate it though and sorry I just now saw this. I also just had spinal fusion surgery 9 weeks ago, after being postponed 3x because of Covid-19. 5 days in hospital, 2 surgeries and I'm a pretty fragile souls right now...lol 2 discs replace with 10 screws! I should be brand new in about.....6 months...lol

thank you so very much, I'm shopping now.....If I had a PS5 I'd get Ratchet and clank: rift but I'm not going to let this go unappreciated sir. Again, Thanks so much! I'm kind of hurting a bit {I know Boohooo} but some days I don't even go online, Hope I didn't give anyone the feeling like I'm unappreciative !!

If a close releasing preorder is ok then I would like Mario Golf for the switch. If not then I would love to own and play Ghost of Tsushima for my Ps4 Pro.

Much thanks too, very kind sorry I didn't see the results earlier. Been one hell of a week!

19 hours ago, jaethos said:

Thank you so much! :sun:

I would like Scarlet Nexus Deluxe Edition for Xbox please. My gamertag is the same as my name here, jaethos.

No problem. Are you sure you want this since it's going to be available on gamepass on day 1?

13 hours ago, HardAct said:

If a close releasing preorder is ok then I would like Mario Golf for the switch. If not then I would love to own and play Ghost of Tsushima for my Ps4 Pro.

Much thanks too, very kind sorry I didn't see the results earlier. Been one hell of a week!

So which do you want, lol? Also, what do you mean you want to own Ghost?

7 hours ago, best3444 said:

No problem. Are you sure you want this since it's going to be available on gamepass on day 1?

So which do you want, lol? Also, what do you mean you want to own Ghost?

Meant nothing but I would like to have that game! Always had My eye on it, but with these new consoles so hard to get, these game should be super cheap buy the time I get one. That's all. I don't care if it digital or disc, or cartridge!

I think I would like Mario Golf if I had to buy a game right now, but it's a June 6th release. I could frikkin look, but wasn't sure if Nintendo did pre orders is all!

12 hours ago, jaethos said:

Is it really? I've read people saying it could be, but I haven't seen any actual confirmation. If it is I will go with something else.

@ManUtdRedDevils Is it confirmed that Scarlet Nexus Deluxe Edition is coming to gamepass day one? If so, go ahead and pick another game.

10 hours ago, HardAct said:

Meant nothing but I would like to have that game! Always had My eye on it, but with these new consoles so hard to get, these game should be super cheap buy the time I get one. That's all. I don't care if it digital or disc, or cartridge!

I think I would like Mario Golf if I had to buy a game right now, but it's a June 6th release. I could frikkin look, but wasn't sure if Nintendo did pre orders is all!

All I can say is that Ghost is a phenomenal game! I'd easily pick that over Mario Golf but please let me know. :)

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

@ManUtdRedDevils Is it confirmed that Scarlet Nexus Deluxe Edition is coming to gamepass day one? If so, go ahead and pick another game.

All I can say is that Ghost is a phenomenal game! I'd easily pick that over Mario Golf but please let me know. :)

That's fine and it's cheap and not on PC dang it so Ghosts plz. My Ps4 Pro really needs some attention.  and another thing I hate about the PS4, I can't set the resolotion to 1440p / 120. I love how on Xbox I can just switch the depending on the game. Shark Eater, yea 4k / 60 please. Dishonored 2 ok 1440p / 120 thank you! Destimy 1440p / 120, The whiteness 4k / 60 and off I go. I like the PS4, I di it just is third place to my PC and then Xbox. Hey now back off, It's called an opinion. I don't judge you with you ps5 in your arms all snuggled up in bed as soul mates, it's all good man!

23 minutes ago, HardAct said:

That's fine and it's cheap and not on PC dang it so Ghosts plz. My Ps4 Pro really needs some attention.  and another thing I hate about the PS4, I can't set the resolotion to 1440p / 120. I love how on Xbox I can just switch the depending on the game. Shark Eater, yea 4k / 60 please. Dishonored 2 ok 1440p / 120 thank you! Destimy 1440p / 120, The whiteness 4k / 60 and off I go. I like the PS4, I di it just is third place to my PC and then Xbox. Hey now back off, It's called an opinion. I don't judge you with you ps5 in your arms all snuggled up in bed as soul mates, it's all good man!

Ghost of Tsushima it is, then. I played and beat it on my Ps4 Pro and it ran and looked spectacular. A PM is coming to you shortly.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

It's 50/50 chance. Should I just go ahead and buy that for you?

Yeah, lets go for it. I want the game and I want Namco to keep giving us stuff like this, so even if it does come out on gamepass that's ok.

1 minute ago, jaethos said:

Yeah, lets go for it. I want the game and I want Namco to keep giving us stuff like this, so if it does come out on gamepass that's ok.

I just bought you a digital code. I'm waiting on it and will PM you asap.

@HardAct I bought your digital code, too. Still wating for the email with the code. 

5 hours ago, HardAct said:

Where do you buy game codes from there young man? I get my codes instantly, Amazon, cd key, etc. You shopping somewhere fishy son?.....lol

Long story short I went with bestbuy and I called customer support. They say 24hrs to get the codes. I picked Ghost for you.

@jaethos your code will be later today, too. Sorry for the wait. I suck I know. :(

27 minutes ago, HardAct said:

It's all good, take the time needed! I'm not without a game to play....lol

Sending the code now!

13 minutes ago, jaethos said:

I'm not going to complain about a little wait, you doing this at all is awesome.

Sending the code now!

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I hope you guys enjoy your games. Thanks for being patient and when I do this again I'll use something other than bestbuy lol. 

Man come to think of it I’m pretty sure this same shit happened to me like twice with them and stopped using them for codes. Their whole webpage/server is fucking TRASH.