COBRA KAI - Official Thread - Season 4 now streaming on Netflix

• GeneticBlueprint changed the title to COBRA KAI - Official Thread - Season 4 now streaming on Netflix

One of the many things that works on this show is that EVERY character is layered and flawed. No one is perfect. They all have some good and some bad. The "good" guys can be bullies just like the "bad" ones. Makes it hard to completely root for or against a lot of the factions. Also i want to reiterate how well shot and edited the show is particularly the fight scenes that feature a lot of non martial artists. They treat the fight scenes just like they treat everything else and each fight scene tells a story  which is what they best fight scenes do.

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2022 at 8:16 AM, legend said:

I think this show is one of the few, if not only, knows-what-it-is B movie that is actually a successful TV series.

The acting is terrible, the story and the seriousness with which everybody treats the situation is bonkers, the fight choreography has been pretty bad but forgivable considering the age of the actors (this season was actually really good though), the story is being stretched a bit too thin even for what it is.

But God damn if I don't love every second of this show. Every character. Every standoff. Every fight. Every conversation. It's so fun!

• Like 1