Omarosa reveals audio of Trump campaign aides allegedly discussing potential fallout of N-word

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Getting upset about this comment by Trump seems to me to be about as stupid as getting upset at someone for kneeling at a football game. :p 

I didn't get the impression from the audio that he was making light of their deaths, and Trump routinely does some truly despicable shit. Is this really worth getting upset over? :shrug:

11 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Getting upset about this comment by Trump seems to me to be about as stupid as getting upset at someone for kneeling at a football game.  :p 

I didn't get the impression from the audio that he was making light of their deaths, and Trump routinely does some truly despicable shit. Is this really worth getting upset over? :shrug:

Yeah not only is the joke not a blip on the Trump radar of shit, it's not something to be concerned about even in a good world.

21 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Getting upset about this comment by Trump seems to me to be about as stupid as getting upset at someone for kneeling at a football game. :p 

What concerned me about that clip wasn't the joke, but pretty much everything else. I know none of this is a surprise, Trump is, if nothing else, entirely transparent. Still, he talks to his inner circle in the same way he talks at his rallies. He's baselessly boasting, he's rambling and nonsensical, he's factually incorrect (or at least greatly stretching the truth), and he's bringing up Hillary out of nowhere for no real purpose. Again, none of this is a surprise, but it reinforces just how little there is to this man and how dangerous he is as President. Making bad jokes is the least of it.