Ubisoft’s Games Expected in This Fiscal Year and Other Financial News

Brian

• Brian changed the title to Ubisoft’s Games Expected in This Fiscal Year and Other Financial News
9 minutes ago, stepee said:

Skull and Bones has to be some mmo type thing now.

My money's on vaporware. Or it will be ripped apart and become part of the next AC. I just don't think they know what to do with it, especially when in the span of time since they announced it, Sea of Thieves has gone from quirky little project to mega-successful, regularly updated offering. No doubt they probably went from basic ship battle pvp to trying to integrate a more robust experience. I'll be surprised if it ever comes out.

Also, LOL at BG&E2 still being in development. Just cancel it. Michel Ancel isn't even with Ubisoft anymore, and that was his baby. Not to mention nobody actually wants what this game is trying to be. The hardcore BG&E fans (all 5 of them) just wanted the second half of the story.

As one of the 5 while it won’t be the same without Michael finishing it, I still want to play whatever it is in some form.

I did think about it being repurposed into an AC game, it’ll have been enough time to do Black Flag 2: Skulls and Bones, maybe they did just take what they had and will smoosh inside something like that.