Marvel's Spider-Man (Be Greater) and Miles Morales (Be Yourself) OT - update: Miles Morales PC release on 18 November 2022

Pikachu

On 8/28/2018 at 12:16 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm gonna play Sunset Overdrive to prepare me for Spidey :D

I think it's because I just recently played through Sunset Overdrive, but I'm not really in the mood for another open world action game like this just now. Not a slam on this game or anything, but I can wait for a big sale. I've got plenty of other games to play. 

49 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I still need to finish Persona 5 and I don't think I'll make it before Spider-Man arrives. :( Guess it'll be put on delay for a few more days. 

How could you not enjoy any of the Arkham games?

Just didn’t. Guess it’s me because most everyone seems to love them. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I don’t like comic book super hero movies either. Probably has something to do with that. I really don’t watch any movies tbh. 

But there was just something about playing as Batman that was just plain fun. I've always loved Batman, but I think I'd have enjoyed the game anyway. It's just a well put together game.

You weirdo.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

But there was just something about playing as Batman that was just plain fun. I've always loved Batman, but I think I'd have enjoyed the game anyway. It's just a well put together game.

You weirdo.

I'm not really a fan of Batman (although I did enjoy the two Dark Knight movies), and I loved the Arkham Games.

I think Biggie is broken.

5 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

All it shows me is they cut content to sell later.

Business... how does that work?

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You weirdo.

Eh, the Arkham games are massively overrated.  I enjoyed Assylum, but City got tedious and I really, REALLY disliked where the story went in that one.  

7 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Story?

Heh.

Look, all I'm saying is that Batman is literally going to let Gotham burn to the ground by having everyone get infected because he's too interested in chasing after his main squeeze until Alfred uses the parental lock on his shit and makes him do his homework. 

Just now, LazyPiranha said:

Heh.

Look, all I'm saying is that Batman is literally going to let Gotham burn to the ground by having everyone get infected because he's too interested in chasing after his main squeeze until Alfred uses the parental lock on his shit and makes him do his homework. 

I actually cannot believe you remember a single aspect of the plot of any of the Arkham games!

Just now, SFLUFAN said:

I actually cannot believe you remember a single aspect of the plot of any of the Arkham games!

When something is that fucking bad, it tends to stick out.  

Ask me about the rest of it, like why Catwoman is doing shit and I've got nothing.  You fight Mr. Freeze in a really annoying way I think?

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That wasn't directed at you specifically champ... just commenting on the general tone of the boards lately.

Cool. Cause I love video games. I’m feel the same way about certain gamers who seem to enjoy bashing games more then playing them and enjoying them.