Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

Sony Marvel’s Spider-Man | PS4 OT

Looks so good. I am going to have to avoid spoilers though as I will not be getting this day one.

That's my biggest concern is the percentage of actual gameplay to  in game movies or QTE moves. I do trust the developer due to their past work so I am not concerned that we won't have a good representation of Spider-Man. 

I hope nothing but the best for this game.

But I do feel like it’s gonna be one of those games people go nuts for the first week and then when there’s some time removed it’s like, yeah it was fine. 

Looks like my biggest concern is true. Too many QTE’s and not enough actual gameplay. I can see the appeal but it doesn’t look like I  personally would enjoy it.

Y’all have fun.

13 minutes ago, nublood said:

Looks like my biggest concern is true. Too many QTE’s and not enough actual gameplay. I can see the appeal but it doesn’t look like I  personally would enjoy it.

Y’all have fun.

I bit quick to judge my man. Wait for reviews and user impressions. It could turn out like Batman did. 

22 hours ago, elbobo said:

there was gameplay in that trailer? 

17 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Why would that be called a gameplay trailer? I'm all over this game but there was little to no gameplay in that trailer at all.

Seriously.

17 hours ago, best3444 said:

I bit quick to judge my man. Wait for reviews and user impressions. It could turn out like Batman did. 

We already know the reviews and initial user impressions will be outstanding, "ERMEHGERD BEST SUPERHERO GAME EVERZ!"  How it holds up a few months down the road is another story.

3 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

We already know the reviews and initial user impressions will be outstanding, "ERMEHGERD BEST SUPERHERO GAME EVERZ!"  How it holds up a few months down the road is another story.

:cheers:

8 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm at work and can't watch right now... is there actual gameplay in this one?

Yes there is quite a bit more.

Looks good but I’ve never enjoyed a game based on a comic book hero. So I’ll wait. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Looks good but I’ve never enjoyed a game based on a comic book hero. So I’ll wait. 

What?!?!? 

You know the days of bad super hero games ended a while ago like PS1/ PS2  days? Just joking but not one? We have had consistantly good super hero games whether you are a Marvel or DC guy for a couple console generations now.

This open-world trailer is so good, and it actually shows way more combat and traversal footage (mostly traversal around NYC).

I'll wait until November and get it for my birthday. Really hope it's good though. 

On 8/15/2018 at 5:12 PM, Hurdyb1 said:

What?!?!? 

You know the days of bad super hero games ended a while ago like PS1/ PS2  days? Just joking but not one? We have had consistantly good super hero games whether you are a Marvel or DC guy for a couple console generations now.

Ya I know but it’s true. If this Spider-Man game gets unbelievable reviews I might download it. But I’m tired of buying games like this and only playing them for a very short time. 

On 8/16/2018 at 7:30 PM, Pikachu said:

Here's a nifty preorder guide:

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/marvels-spider-man-ps4-release-date-pre-order-guid/1100-6459321/

I grabbed the digital deluxe from the PS Store.

Thanks for posting that, I was wondering if I just couldn't find it or if Amazon really wasn't selling the physical version.

Now Newegg is showing as $55 in the cart for me. I wonder if Amazon is going to do any physical sales of this game. I've been buying most games physically through Amazon since pre-orders are usually $48.