Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

Sony Marvel’s Spider-Man | PS4 OT

Recommended Posts

Looks so good. I am going to have to avoid spoilers though as I will not be getting this day one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's my biggest concern is the percentage of actual gameplay to  in game movies or QTE moves. I do trust the developer due to their past work so I am not concerned that we won't have a good representation of Spider-Man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope nothing but the best for this game.

 

But I do feel like it’s gonna be one of those games people go nuts for the first week and then when there’s some time removed it’s like, yeah it was fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like my biggest concern is true. Too many QTE’s and not enough actual gameplay. I can see the appeal but it doesn’t look like I  personally would enjoy it.

 

Y’all have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nublood said:

Looks like my biggest concern is true. Too many QTE’s and not enough actual gameplay. I can see the appeal but it doesn’t look like I  personally would enjoy it.

 

Y’all have fun.

 

I bit quick to judge my man. Wait for reviews and user impressions. It could turn out like Batman did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, elbobo said:

there was gameplay in that trailer? 

 

17 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Why would that be called a gameplay trailer? I'm all over this game but there was little to no gameplay in that trailer at all.

 

Seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, best3444 said:

I bit quick to judge my man. Wait for reviews and user impressions. It could turn out like Batman did. 

 

We already know the reviews and initial user impressions will be outstanding, "ERMEHGERD BEST SUPERHERO GAME EVERZ!"  How it holds up a few months down the road is another story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

 

We already know the reviews and initial user impressions will be outstanding, "ERMEHGERD BEST SUPERHERO GAME EVERZ!"  How it holds up a few months down the road is another story.

 

:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm at work and can't watch right now... is there actual gameplay in this one?

Yes there is quite a bit more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good but I’ve never enjoyed a game based on a comic book hero. So I’ll wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Looks good but I’ve never enjoyed a game based on a comic book hero. So I’ll wait. 

What?!?!? 

 

You know the days of bad super hero games ended a while ago like PS1/ PS2  days? Just joking but not one? We have had consistantly good super hero games whether you are a Marvel or DC guy for a couple console generations now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This open-world trailer is so good, and it actually shows way more combat and traversal footage (mostly traversal around NYC).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll wait until November and get it for my birthday. Really hope it's good though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 5:12 PM, Hurdyb1 said:

What?!?!? 

 

You know the days of bad super hero games ended a while ago like PS1/ PS2  days? Just joking but not one? We have had consistantly good super hero games whether you are a Marvel or DC guy for a couple console generations now.

Ya I know but it’s true. If this Spider-Man game gets unbelievable reviews I might download it. But I’m tired of buying games like this and only playing them for a very short time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 7:30 PM, Pikachu said:

Here's a nifty preorder guide:

 

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/marvels-spider-man-ps4-release-date-pre-order-guid/1100-6459321/

 

I grabbed the digital deluxe from the PS Store.

Thanks for posting that, I was wondering if I just couldn't find it or if Amazon really wasn't selling the physical version.

 

Now Newegg is showing as $55 in the cart for me. I wonder if Amazon is going to do any physical sales of this game. I've been buying most games physically through Amazon since pre-orders are usually $48.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×