Marvel's Spider-Man (Be Greater) and Miles Morales (Be Yourself) OT - update: Miles Morales PC release on 18 November 2022

Pikachu

On 8/29/2018 at 11:06 AM, Amazatron said:

Really don't care for companies announcing DLC before the game even drops.

On 8/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, ALIEN-gunner said:

All it shows me is they cut content to sell later.

Maybe. Maybe it was content that only got budgeted because it was going to be extra DLC. Maybe it was content that they simply could not finish in time for release. 

To me announcing DLC before the game releases tells me that the game will keep seeing new content and support after release. So there will be reason to keep going back to it.

1 hour ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Maybe. Maybe it was content that only got budgeted because it was going to be extra DLC. Maybe it was content that they simply could not finish in time for release. 

To me announcing DLC before the game releases tells me that the game will keep seeing new content and support after release. So there will be reason to keep going back to it.

Also makes me more likely to buy a season pass or deluxe edition. I like it when they actual lay out a schedule for what the DLC will be so you don't just buy the season pass blindly.

1 hour ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

That kind of logic sir will not be tolerated,not sure how you expect board members to make uninformed post when you do this kind of thing.

• Haha 2

While I wait for this game to come out and see your impressions I'll think of all the comic based games I've enjoyed in the past...

Both arcade and nes Ninja Turtles

Both arcade and genesis Xmen

That top down Xmen game on xbox

Spiderman on gameboy

Batman on genesis

Marvel Vs Capcom on PS

Arkham City and now Arkham Knight

That is all for now

16 hours ago, vaxick said:

Yeah, that was a bit displeasing to see. Thanks Sony for advertising extra content you want us to pay for before the game is even out.  

I go back and forth with my feelings on DLC but I rather companies be up front about the season pass content like this instead of a season pass like Tekken 7 where the content details are very vague and almost blind.

1 hour ago, Hurdyb1 said:

I go back and forth with my feelings on DLC but I rather companies be up front about the season pass content like this instead of a season pass like Tekken 7 where the content details are very vague and almost blind.

They were totally upfront about it prior to the release of the game, just look at the Deluxe Edition details - the issue is putting out a trailer before the main game even comes out. It's just nutty, IMO... like, wait a week, jeez! :/