Marvel's Spider-Man (Be Greater) and Miles Morales (Be Yourself) OT - update: Miles Morales PC release on 18 November 2022

Pikachu

20 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

started playing the other day and at first I wasn't really feeling it but now I am loving this game. all except for pigeon catching :p 

Pigeons are actually fun only because the swinging is fun and it doesn't take itself seriously.

10 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

wow the 

Hide contents

prison/raft escape

scene was crazy

That's quite the mission! I have a save right before it in case I want to jump in.

The daily bugle headlines are easy to complete if you finished the main game. Just go in the menus and look for the newspapers in the collectibles section. You can click on and read every headline there. For the hidden photo spots, use the suit mod that shows you hidden stuff on the mini map. Challenge tokens are a pain, but you don't need more than the silver on most challenges to have enough to unlock all the suits for the platinum.

28 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

The daily bugle headlines are easy to complete if you finished the main game. Just go in the menus and look for the newspapers in the collectibles section. You can click on and read every headline there. For the hidden photo spots, use the suit mod that shows you hidden stuff on the mini map. Challenge tokens are a pain, but you don't need more than the silver on most challenges to have enough to unlock all the suits for the platinum.

Didn't know about the headline tip, but yeah I've been using the mod to find the spots, just need to zip around a bit more, still need 6 or 7. Do you need to upgrade all the web mods to platinum? 

51 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I've come close to 100% the game, just need to find a few more hidden photo spots, read some headlines (how do I get them to change, it's been stuck on the same one forever) and earn some more challenge tokens....which is likely going to be my downfall. 

Fortunately, you don't need to get a gold in all challenges to unlock everything you need, so stick with the ones you're best at (for me it was stealth and combat) and save the harder ones for when you absolutely need them.

7 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Didn't know about the headline tip, but yeah I've been using the mod to find the spots, just need to zip around a bit more, still need 6 or 7. Do you need to upgrade all the web mods to platinum? 

No, you don't need to upgrade all of them. The Daily Bugle and hidden photo spots don't count towards platinum either.

Tune into Just the Facts with J. Jonah Jameson to learn more about the International Mercenary's return.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining is available for download on the PlayStation®4 system now!

Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is downloadable content for Marvel’s Spider-Man; may be sold separately. Marvel’s Spider-Man required to play associated downloadable content. Footage from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining shown.

3 hours ago, gfxtwin said:

Ok I love that we're already getting this and the other recent ones, but which suits are gonna be left for the sequels?

The iconic black suit that he gets from the Venom symbiote, Future Foundation, Cosmic, and The Amazing Spider-Man 1/2 just to name a few.

Just beat this last night. Man, what a great game. It's been said countless times I'm sure, but the webslinging is just incredible. Throughout my whole playthrough I was constantly in awe of just how easily I could fly around the city and land exactly where I wanted - though this did make it extra frustrating in the rare occasions when that didn't quite work out but they have enough park our skills and jumps to get you right back into the groove should you mess up. Incredible world traversal. 

The combat took waaaay too long to click for me. Not sure if that's on me or the game, but eventually I had that moment after getting most of the skills unlocked and figuring out the rhythm. It's very Arkham-esque, but different enough. 

Anyways, bought the dlc, looking forward to more. 

• Like 1

Bought this for myself and beat the main story fairly quickly.  Somewhat surprised how short this game is and completed a few collections.  Felt the story started off good and went meh in the end.  I bought the deluxe since it was only $10 more so hopefully the dlc adds some more content then just collecting stuff.

Anybody have some good fun mods that are their favorite?

Edit: well I guess I'm not done with story.  It just took a weird long time to trigger the next story event for some reason.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, eggydoo said:

Bought this for myself and beat the main story fairly quickly.  Somewhat surprised how short this game is and completed a few collections.  Felt the story started off good and went meh in the end.  I bought the deluxe since it was only $10 more so hopefully the dlc adds some more content then just collecting stuff.

Anybody have some good fun mods that are their favorite?

Edit: well I guess I'm not done with story.  It just took a weird long time to trigger the next story event for some reason.

I was about to say, I thought it was a pretty good campaign, longer than I expected. 

For me I use the healing mod, the one that let's you take a hit without losing your combo and the reduced gunfire damage, since my dodge skills aren't always up to snuff. 

4 hours ago, mo1518 said:

I was about to say, I thought it was a pretty good campaign, longer than I expected. 

For me I use the healing mod, the one that let's you take a hit without losing your combo and the reduced gunfire damage, since my dodge skills aren't always up to snuff. 

Yeah was kinda weird.  Like I did several other stuff plus side missions and it never triggered.  So I went to start a dlc and it said I might have spoilers cause I didn't finish main and i was confused.  So I just restarted the game and then it triggered.  Guessing maybe a bug.