Marvel's Spider-Man (Be Greater) and Miles Morales (Be Yourself) OT - update: Miles Morales PC release on 18 November 2022

Pikachu

8 hours ago, johnny said:

Finished the dlc. Anybody else? 

I really enjoyed it. Even the screwball challenges were fun and more interesting than taskmaster. 

And lets be real, spidey and black cat >>>> MJ 

I have not bought the DLC. I'm waiting for most of them to release and then I may buy one or all in a Season Pass.

• Guillotine 1

10 hours ago, johnny said:

Finished the dlc. Anybody else? 

I really enjoyed it. Even the screwball challenges were fun and more interesting than taskmaster. 

And lets be real, spidey and black cat >>>> MJ 

yah it was OK.  a little short but black cat was fun and looks like she will be back in the other dlcs

Tune into Just the Facts with J. Jonah Jameson to learn more about the ruthless Maggia don, Hammerhead.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars is available for download on the PlayStation®4 system now!

Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is downloadable content for Marvel’s Spider-Man; may be sold separately. Marvel’s Spider-Man required to play associated downloadable content. Footage from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars shown.

1 hour ago, legend said:

I finished the main story DLC last night and this was another fantastic game! I've never enjoyed traveling so much! I never fast traveled once, because webslinging was so immensely satisfying, and while not difficult, keeps you engaged.

So glad you added PS4 to your list of gaming shit. :p 

There's a lot here to play and we can help you with ALL OF THEM! :mdancing:

• 3 weeks later...

In the tension-filled finale to Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps, the web-slinger must rely on unlikely allies to protect the city from calamity.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Silver Lining is available for download on the PlayStation®4 system December 21, 2018.