Marvel's Spider-Man (Be Greater) and Miles Morales (Be Yourself) OT - update: Miles Morales PC release on 18 November 2022

Pikachu

9 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I really want to fall in love with this game. I read this thread and it makes me all excited to play it. 

But I'm probably just gonna continue with Tomb Raider tonight.

My advice would be to finish the game and side content and then play the Black Cat DLC. If you still don't like it then, there's an outside chance that the game isn't for you.

Those two sentences were dumb, but I just really wanted to type them out. :p  I am saddened you're not getting into the game!

6 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

My advice would be to finish the game and side content and then play the Black Cat DLC. If you still don't like it then, there's an outside chance that the game isn't for you.

Those two sentences were dumb, but I just really wanted to type them out. :p  I am saddened you're not getting into the game!

I'll finish it, but I'm not buying the DLC if I don't care for it. I don't have any major complaints, it's just the game isn't clicking for me. Maybe I'll still be able to get into it. It's probably more the fact I've never been a big Spider-Man fan.

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'll finish it, but I'm not buying the DLC if I don't care for it. I don't have any major complaints, it's just the game isn't clicking for me. Maybe I'll still be able to get into it. It's probably more the fact I've never been a big Spider-Man fan.

That could be it. Spider man is one of my top 3 superheroes so I ate this game up. The comic book nerd in me appreciated every little detail that was put into this game cause Insomniac did they homework and put the extra credit in.

7 minutes ago, Hurdyb1 said:

That could be it. Spider man is one of my top 3 superheroes so I ate this game up. The comic book nerd in me appreciated every little detail that was put into this game cause Insomniac did they homework and put the extra credit in.

I was really soured on Spider-Man from the previous movie series, but I've really liked Tom Holland's take on the character so far. 

I bet I get into the game, I just need a little more time. It's kind of on the back burner while I play Tomb Raider for now. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I was really soured on Spider-Man from the previous movie series, but I've really liked Tom Holland's take on the character so far. 

I bet I get into the game, I just need a little more time. It's kind of on the back burner while I play Tomb Raider for now. 

I loved the other 2 Tomb Raiders. I will eventually get this one. It's a must.

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm definitely getting into it more now. Some of the side stuff is annoying, though. Really dislike the pigeon stuff.

Yeah the pigeon stuff wasn’t good. Good thing is you can just advance the story without worrying about all the side stuff. I was obsessed with doing it all though. Lol. 

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Aaaand the game just crashed on me. That's literally the first time I've ever encountered that on a console. 

Wtf. Guess that's my signal to read a chapter from my book and hit the bed.

It crashed on my Pro at least three times that I can remember. Anytime I had a big scene or advanced the story I’d do a manual save just to be safe. 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Yeah the pigeon stuff wasn’t good. Good thing is you can just advance the story without worrying about all the side stuff. I was obsessed with doing it all though. Lol. 

It crashed on my Pro at least three times that I can remember. Anytime I had a big scene or advanced the story I’d do a manual save just to be safe. 

It crashed on me once the whole time I played and I think I fell through the map once... actually I swung into a building I wasn't supposed to be in and got trapped and had to reload. That's it as far as bugs went for me. I think sometimes the music didnt kick in when it was supposed to as well.

The pigeon stuff was goofy,  but a fun way to practice your high speed web swinging.  Anyway this is one of the rare games where I will probably find every collectable in the game because I love the world so much. I'm doing the last bit of Taskmaster challenges and research stations now and working on the secret photo ops. Right now this game and God of War are fighting neck and neck for Game of the year for me... two Sony exclusives :p

4 minutes ago, AndrewDean84 said:

Same here. GoW is #1 right now. Maybe my #2 game of all time, behind BotW. And I can see RDR2 making it's way into #1 or #2.

All time? No way. I don't even see RDR2 going that far. 

Gaming has too long and storied a history for me to place the latest and greatest above some of the best of all time.