WWE “looking into” Randy Orton misconduct claim

WWE says it is "looking into" old allegations of sexual impropriety against Randy Orton that resurfaced last week.

Former WWE writer Court Bauer accused Orton of exposing himself to new writers as a form of "initiation" in a 2012 podcast. The story gained traction after a Reddit user reposted the quote. 

“For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his d--k, touches himself, then says ‘I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand…oh you don’t want to shake my hand? You’re big leaguing me? That’s f--ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won’t shake Randy Orton’s hand?'” Bauer said, per Paul Davis of WrestlingNews.Co.

Considering that it’s well documented he literally defecated in a female talents gym bag before, I’m surprised it took this long.

I’m curious how much longer before Vinny Mac gets hit with something.

(mods, feel free to merge into the Hollywood thread, I was unsure if this should go there - up to you)