Starfield - Information Thread, update: PC Update 1.9.47.0 now available through Steam Beta branch

SaysWho?

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Said no one. Ever. 

38 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Take that back you monster.

I was obviously kidding. I was trying to get a rise out of @Keyser_Soze :p

I'm pretty sure Bethesda will make sure the 3rd person controls are top shelf. Unlike their previous garbage controls with ES and Fallout.

• Haha 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day 2022) - Information Thread, update: "Official Teaser Trailer"
  • 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day 2022) - Information Thread, update: Location Insights - New Atlantis, Neon, Akila
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day 2022) - Information Thread, update: "The Settled Systems" trailer
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day 2022) - Information Thread, update: "Into the Starfield: The Endless Pursuit" video
  • 2 months later...

I mean, it probably will be. It's the first new Bethesda IP in years so the hype is there, AND it'll be accessible via Game Pass. It's a pretty safe bet Phil's making lol.

EDIT: I like how they mention that the Playstation platform has sold better than Xbox and has provided a large audience, but fail to mention that Bethesda games have traditionally ran like (relative) ass on Playstation and usually everybody plays them on Xbox/PC anyway lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day 2022) - Information Thread, update: "Painting a Journey Through Space" video
  • 4 weeks later...