Do you like watching movies with your SO

johnny

My wife and I used to watch everything together but not so much anymore. If it's a comedy, romance, or family drama type she will watch it. She will scream out loud at horror movies and be bored with any over the top action movies. We've been together for almost 14 years so I don't care haha.  I enjoy my alone time. 

Most of the time yes, depending on the movie.  Say Anything was one of those movies I didn't really enjoy though.  For Marvel comic movies there'll be references she won't get, so I'd briefly explain what happened previously.  Other times she gets ridiculously into the movie that she'll start talking to the characters to get away :lol:

On 8/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Only certain movies... my girl recently introduced me to several classic rom-coms that I had deliberately never seen before and I was pleasantly surprised.  I in turn am planning on introducing her to a few of my classic favs.

This is the best way to do it. I watch rom coms and she watches Starship Troopers.