Kyle "Final" Bosman is back talkin' about video games!

Commissar SFLUFAN

12 hours ago, best3444 said:

I did a quick Google search and this guy is worth 13 million bucks. :wat:

I’m trying to figure out how? His slice of the EZA pie couldn’t have been worth that. He shouldn’t have gotten much from GameTrailers’ being sold either. He works a lot with Keighley but that shouldn’t be paying those bucks.

so if it’s accurate it all comes from Patreon and his influencer status? 

14 hours ago, best3444 said:

I did a quick Google search and this guy is worth 13 million bucks. :wat:

If it's one of those auto-generated, obviously-made-by-Indian-dudes net worth sites, those aren't worth shit. They literally just make shit up. I watch a guy on Twitch who looked himself up, said he was worth millions (dude's not even worth $1 million) -- said he lived in the US his entire life (he's as British as they come and has always lived there) -- said he was single (he has a wife and multiple children) and a bunch of other weird shit that was obviously extremely wrong.

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

If it's one of those auto-generated, obviously-made-by-Indian-dudes net worth sites, those aren't worth shit. They literally just make shit up. I watch a guy on Twitch who looked himself up, said he was worth millions (dude's not even worth $1 million) -- said he lived in the US his entire life (he's as British as they come and has always lived there) -- said he was single (he has a wife and multiple children) and a bunch of other weird shit that was obviously extremely wrong.

Yea. I checked again this morning and it was $600,000 so it's all bullshit. No way he is worth any more than that.

@Comet to answer you its bullshit.

• True 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SoberChef said:

I honestly don't see why people are saying Gotham Knights shouldn’t be recommended. I litteraly played all day today and loved every second of it. 

I have yet to see framerate issues, floaty physics with character movement, and driving your bike. It all feels great so I am at a loss. Framerate is a rock solid 30fps and it doesn't hinder combat, traversal, or driving. 

I just played 2 more hours at 12am tonight until 2am because I wanted to play it that badly.

Again, even though I'm roughly 7-10 hours in the game, maybe the game becomes a pile of shit. Until then, I'm really happy I bought this this morning. I really thought I was going to regret it but boy was I wrong. 

This has turned me away from reviews in general like most of you guys do. 

Gotham Knights has everything in a game that I love so maybe I'm biased.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

Framerate is a rock solid 30fps and it doesn't hinder combat, traversal, or driving. 

Could be you’re not that sensitive to it.  Because it’s been corroborated by a lot of tech reviewers now that the stutters, frame time issues, drops, etc are very much present.

Here’s NX Gamer’s take:

3 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Could be you’re not that sensitive to it.  Because it’s been corroborated by a lot of tech reviewers now that the stutters, frame time issues, drops, etc are very much present.

Here’s NX Gamer’s take:

I've been gaming with 30fps for many years then slowly transitioned to 60fps with the XSX and PS5. I absolutely know the difference between the two and I'm being 100% honest when say I have not seen any framerate drops in the 10 hours I've played. It runs completely fine and this is coming from a guy that is extremely picky with the technical stuff.

I just played 2 more hours this morning and the game has continued to be a complete joy to play with a very well done story.

I said it again and I'll say it now, I have no idea what game the reviewers were playing to give this game such terrible scores.

Maybe I'll hit a wall and start seeing things that were mentioned in reviews but 10 hours of gameplay is pretty significant imo. 

2 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Don’t know why you keep tagging him.

Yeah, I’m still curious what recent games rubbed you the wrong performance-wise worse than this.  Might want to try it someday.

I'm kidding about tagging him and will stop.

I mean basically every AAA game from last gen was 30fps. Only now with the new consoles have we had the option for 60fps. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I mean basically every AAA game from last gen was 30fps. Only now with the new consoles have we had the option for 60fps. 

Let me rephrase then.  Were there any ~30fps games you played on last gen consoles that felt like they had major performance issues compared to Gotham Knights?  Asking to know what your personal tolerance for this stuff is.

Such as, you can handle Gotham Knights but Just Cause 3 was beyond the pale.

2 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Let me rephrase then.  Were there any ~30fps games you played on last gen consoles that felt like they had major performance issues compared to Gotham Knights?  Asking to know what your personal tolerance for this stuff is.

Such as, you can handle Gotham Knights but Just Cause 3 was beyond the pale.

I can't think of at particular game that sticks out that performed poorly. My memory is honest to God fried. Due to my medications and the trauma of my brother, I have a difficult time remembering yesterday etc. 

I just played 2 more hours of Gotham and it ran great. No frame drops on the bike or in combat. 

Now, there were some XSX games that had fidelity mode at 30fps and performance mode at 60. Like I mentioned, I don't know which games they were but they would run choppy in fidelity mode at 30fps and I clearly noticed.

With Gotham, it runs extremely smooth. 

21 hours ago, best3444 said:

I honestly don't see why people are saying Gotham Knights shouldn’t be recommended. I litteraly played all day today and loved every second of it.

Everything you said here has nothing to do with this video. The big question here is: Do you like Gotham Knights more than Horizon Forbidden West?

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

@best3444 you should start your own YouTube video game review channel. How glorious would that be? Release day 10/10 and 2 days later new video 2/10 game sux. 
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

It's been 2 days and over 12 hours of gameplay. I've stated I really enjoy the game but I also mentioned it may become shit in the hours to come. I'm just communicating my thoughts as I play and being cautiously optimistic.

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Everything you said here has nothing to do with this video. The big question here is: Do you like Gotham Knights more than Horizon Forbidden West?

He compares in to a bucket of chicken nuggets. He's being a smart-ass the entire video. Yes he said he enjoys it but he's being very condescending. 

Also, I do enjoy Gotham much more than Forbidden West. Forbidden West was a chore to play where Gotham is a game I want to play. For now.

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

He compares in to a bucket of chicken nuggets. He's being a smart-ass the entire video. Yes he said enjoysvir but he's being condescending. 

Also, I do enjoy Gotham much more than Forbidden West. Forbidden West was a chore to play where Gotham is a game I want to play. 

He's being humorous since that's what he does. The chicken nuggets thing is an analogy in a way saying the game is a junk food game, not the greatest thing in the world but something he enjoys. In no way is he being condescending, he's showing genuine enjoyment for the game. It sounds like you both are on the same page as he also said he likes it more than Forbidden West so really you've got no reason to be mad here.

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He's being humorous since that's what he does. The chicken nuggets thing is an analogy in a way saying the game is a junk food game, not the greatest thing in the world but something he enjoys. In no way is he being condescending, he's showing genuine enjoyment for the game. It sounds like you both are on the same page as he also said he likes it more than Forbidden West so really you've got no reason to be mad here.

Lol, who said I'm mad? I don't know that guy at all besides 2 or 3 videos. I don't know his type of humor. I understood what he was saying but I thought he was just being an ass.