Kyle "Final" Bosman is back talkin' about video games!

Commissar SFLUFAN

14 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

No joke, I predicted that Kyle's prediction of what he guessed will be the Open Critic score of that game. As soon as he put that number up there, I felt like an almighty psychic with my thumb on the pulse of the multiverse.

Will you also get a tattoo if you're way off?

1.) Wow is this the first time that Kyle dropped an F-bomb? I can't remember if he has ever cussed before.

2.) Glad he told us about his door and what his cat did to it. That was really gnawing at my mind there before he cleared it up.

3.) He also said "shit" in the video. What? Kyle you became such a potty-mouth in this video. What happened to you man.

4.) Snuck in that Shrek reference. Nice. 

5.) TWO f-bombs in a single episode!?! :shock:

9 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

1.) Wow is this the first time that Kyle dropped an F-bomb? I can't remember if he has ever cussed before.

2.) Glad he told us about his door and what his cat did to it. That was really gnawing at my mind there before he cleared it up.

3.) He also said "shit" in the video. What? Kyle you became such a potty-mouth in this video. What happened to you man.

4.) Snuck in that Shrek reference. Nice. 

5.) TWO f-bombs in a single episode!?! :shock:

When we were in restrictions, we let minors in the bar (it was a technicality because people couldn't sit "at" the bar, we could allow minors), that has since been lifted and dear lord, I swear I use fuck in at least half of my sentences. No kids around, you're all adults, go kindly fuck yourselves, I'm letting them fly. Go sit in the kids section if it offends you. I forgot how much of a relief it was mentally to just throw a "fuck" in a sentence. Like it doesn't have to be aggressively towards anyone, just saying it brings catharsis when you're under stress. That and "cunt". I've made it kind of a life mission to introduce that word into the American lexicon in a respectful and non gender binary way. We'll get there. Have faith. They figured it out in Australia.

2 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

One can hope

I think if anything we'll see the word get more usage (I've certainly seen it more and more even if I myself don't use it), to the point where it's like the UK where it's still considered a harsh swear, and an insult, but not the kind that would make people gasp in horror that you said it. 

37 minutes ago, Brick said:

I think if anything we'll see the word get more usage (I've certainly seen it more and more even if I myself don't use it), to the point where it's like the UK where it's still considered a harsh swear, and an insult, but not the kind that would make people gasp in horror that you said it. 

Yeah, in the UK it's a swear insult, but not specifically derogatory towards women. Maybe we can at least get there

On 8/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, Fizzzzle said:

When we were in restrictions, we let minors in the bar (it was a technicality because people couldn't sit "at" the bar, we could allow minors), that has since been lifted and dear lord, I swear I use fuck in at least half of my sentences. No kids around, you're all adults, go kindly fuck yourselves, I'm letting them fly. Go sit in the kids section if it offends you. I forgot how much of a relief it was mentally to just throw a "fuck" in a sentence. Like it doesn't have to be aggressively towards anyone, just saying it brings catharsis when you're under stress. That and "cunt". I've made it kind of a life mission to introduce that word into the American lexicon in a respectful and non gender binary way. We'll get there. Have faith. They figured it out in Australia.

....what?

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Profanity warning for @GameDadGrant

Huh. I guess the only “clean” YouTuber left is Arlo.

Personally, I don’t have a problem with cussing. I do it all the fucking time IRL. But I also feel there is a time and place for everything and I’m not convinced Kyle’s videos justify it.

Or maybe I’m just sensitive to this kinda stuff. I was genuinely shocked when Resident Evil started using cuss words. It felt weird. 

On 8/4/2021 at 10:22 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Did your 13 year old son hear a dirty word when you watched it with him? :(

His 13 year old son hears and uses plenty when dads not around, because thats what 13 year old boys do. Because we're all dumb at that age, and think we're extremely cool for it.

• 1 month later...