Kyle "Final" Bosman is back talkin' about video games!

Commissar SFLUFAN

4 hours ago, Brick said:

I'm not sure that personal trainer is really all that well trained himself; everything I've seen says that for muscular hypertrophy (getting the muscles bigger) you need to rest 3 minutes between sets. Mind you Kyle doesn't exactly have all the proper equipment, and this is a comedy video, but still. 

Maybe I misunderstood, but I was under the impression Kyle isn't trying to get mass...just get toned arms. Like Cloud's. As he mentions in the video, Cloud isn't this big, hulking guy, but his arms look "fit" and kinda help give the impression that maybe he actually *could* swing around the Buster Sword. So the training tips given to him might work to build strength and shape, but not necessarily get *big.* 

Or maybe I misunderstood. 

Also; interesting that Kyle started the video throwing some pretty dark shade at Sony right off the start. And yeah, Sony *does* need to get their shit together, obviously. But God of War II releasing in 2022 shouldn't be THAT big of a deal. You know how long PS4 owners had to wait for the reboot? FIVE YEARS into the console's life. This new game will release within two. After a global pandemic that we are all still reeling from, no less. He can give 'em a break. 

Weird that they are releasing the sequel on PS4 as well, but whatever.

27 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Maybe I misunderstood, but I was under the impression Kyle isn't trying to get mass...just get toned arms. Like Cloud's. As he mentions in the video, Cloud isn't this big, hulking guy, but his arms look "fit" and kinda help give the impression that maybe he actually *could* swing around the Buster Sword. So the training tips given to him might work to build strength and shape, but not necessarily get *big.* 

Or maybe I misunderstood. 

Also; interesting that Kyle started the video throwing some pretty dark shade at Sony right off the start. And yeah, Sony *does* need to get their shit together, obviously. But God of War II releasing in 2022 shouldn't be THAT big of a deal. You know how long PS4 owners had to wait for the reboot? FIVE YEARS into the console's life. This new game will release within two. After a global pandemic that we are all still reeling from, no less. He can give 'em a break. 

I was half paying attention as I was playing a game at the time, but even going for strength, 30 seconds is too low of a rest period. That low and you're basically training for endurance. For strength and hypertrophy, you want higher mass, lower reps, and longer rest between sets. Even then it takes a long time to see results, which you could tell with the guy refusing to give a straight answer when Kyle asked him if he'll be like Cloud in three months. Not without steroids/SARMS/HRT/other PEDs you won't. 

3 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Pretty sure he was ironically making fun of people throwing shade at Sony for those reasons. He followed it up with: "Hi, I'm the boy who already forgot about Covid19 and these are my opinions. Today's episode: why isn't Black Widow out yet?"

I am above average strength

Squat 500+

Deadlift 500+

Bench 300

OHP 225

Rows 250-300 

I do 1 min rests at 75% of max and about 3-5 mins above that. Squats and DL get the longest with 5+ min rests. Most everything people swear by is bro science in the end.

If you guys are looking for good fitness guys to follow on YouTube, IG, etc. (there's a lot of bull out there, but I find these guys good), check out Sean Nalewanyj (you can get a free custom fitness plan from his website, and reviews for his supplement line are good (I've been thinking of checking some out)), and Jeff Nippard, who while young, backs up all his videos with actual research papers, and his videos are really well put together. 

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

Wth happened to this thread! :lol:

331f41300f85408e8ccf091dc4ff96f9_1622760
VM.TIKTOK.COM

took some time off for a good rest, back at it and starting to give more attention to deadlift.

8ef5e26a6c5d4176848e3d84b4e07020_1621120
VM.TIKTOK.COM

REP PR👏🏼 #fup #foryou #fit #girl #strong #gym

f5b1818bb4124ab1b5456d624b612247_1622518
VM.TIKTOK.COM

IG model 🥤 : @snallygastermuseum

886e8b6ccb1c4829a818dbc08f491b4f_1622771
VM.TIKTOK.COM

Watch me build up to 750lbs on deadlift!!! #4yp #fyp #foryourpage #viral #deadlift #powerlifting #gym #fitness

5 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
331f41300f85408e8ccf091dc4ff96f9_1622760
VM.TIKTOK.COM

took some time off for a good rest, back at it and starting to give more attention to deadlift.

8ef5e26a6c5d4176848e3d84b4e07020_1621120
VM.TIKTOK.COM

REP PR👏🏼 #fup #foryou #fit #girl #strong #gym

f5b1818bb4124ab1b5456d624b612247_1622518
VM.TIKTOK.COM

IG model 🥤 : @snallygastermuseum

886e8b6ccb1c4829a818dbc08f491b4f_1622771
VM.TIKTOK.COM

Watch me build up to 750lbs on deadlift!!! #4yp #fyp #foryourpage #viral #deadlift #powerlifting #gym #fitness

That first guy struggled like hell getting that. My older brother competed in big competitions in weight lifting and it was quite the show when I'd do watch him as a kid. 

On 6/4/2021 at 10:05 PM, SimpleG said:

I am above average strength

Squat 500+

Deadlift 500+

Bench 300

OHP 225

Rows 250-300 

I do 1 min rests at 75% of max and about 3-5 mins above that. Squats and DL get the longest with 5+ min rests. Most everything people swear by is bro science in the end.

Nice stats! I'm far behind you. Here are mine: 

Squat: 250

Deadlift: 200

Bench: 200

OHP: 110

(not sure on rows, mostly do body weight for those. I weight 175lbs.)

But agree 1 minute rest between sets works well. I'm looking to bench 250 by the end of the summer. Wish me luck...!

Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers?

Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay Chagma Vay

chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vaychagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay chagma vay  

old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers old whispers

Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers? Will Chagma Vay defeat the old whispers?

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...