Jump to content

Defense rests in the Derek Chauvin case (UPDATE: Guilty on all charges)


Recommended Posts

Would have taken some REAL mental gymnastics to find this fool anything BUT guilty. You had fucking Cops coming out saying that what he did was not standard operating procedure. My dad says so many of these white cops are ruled by fear and the fact that they just don't see black people and other minorites as... people. Not to mention the fact that he contends that there are two sets of rules for white cops and black cops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Actually shocked that found him guilty across the board.

 

If I was forced to make a bet, I would have bet manslaughter, but I wouldn't have felt comfortable enough to bet a sweep. I mean, why be that confident?

 

Crazy. Bail revoked, he's in custody. Just holy shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anathema- said:

shocked double take GIF

 

Liking this because when I walked by the TV and heard guilty for 3rd degree, I ran back to my laptop whose stream was behind and then heard guilty for 2nd degree, and this was basically me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, outsida said:

Why am I so giddy that 12 people are capable of saying water is wet and Derek Chauvin is guilty?


Because after 4 years of Trump and countless others not even being charged, it is hard to see that people can do the right thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, outsida said:

Why am I so giddy that 12 people are capable of saying water is wet and Derek Chauvin is guilty?


The deck is stacked against justice, so when we actually see it our weary hearts leap ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

 

Liking this because when I walked by the TV and heard guilty for 3rd degree, I ran back to my laptop whose stream was behind and then heard guilty for 2nd degree, and this was basically me.

 

I liked it because it was Paul Rudd

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

All of the Fox News comment sections monsters are pissed as hell. Every article on this trial for has been an endless stream of the most vile disgusting racist shit imaginable and all of the vile racist monsters are flipping out.

 

These people are pure evil. I know many of them are paid bots, but the very fact that Fox News allows it to continue tells me everything I need to know about the character of every single person associated with that vile organization.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a part of me that is dead inside that was getting ready to get the day off work because we had to board up the restaurant for the night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ort said:

All of the Fox News comment sections monsters are pissed as hell. Every article on this trial for has been an endless stream of the most vile disgusting racist shit imaginable and all of the vile racist monsters are flipping out.

 

These people are pure evil. I know many of them are paid bots, but the very fact that Fox News allows it to continue tells me everything I need to know about the character of every single person associated with that vile organization.


Honest question: why do you read this stuff? Seems like a complete waste of time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SaysWho? changed the title to Defense rests in the Derek Chauvin case (UPDATE: Guilty on all charges)
1 minute ago, sblfilms said:


Honest question: why do you read this stuff? Seems like a complete waste of time.

 

It is 100% and I have no idea. I'm trying to force myself to stop.

 

I think I just like to have an idea of how these people think... and the Fox News comment section is almost like a glimpse into the raw exposed Id of the modern conservative.

 

But no, it only makes me more bitter and angry and I need to stop... I just... can't... I don't know what's wrong with me...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...