Fellas, what's the best condom for feel IYO?

Brick

I think Biggie is just scared of making friends or getting close to people because he’s scared that they will end up not liking him so he makes a point to try to be overly aggressive so if people don’t like him it’s because he was TRYING to make them not like him, not that it really has anything to do with him. It’s just a self defense mechanism.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I think Biggie is just scared of making friends or getting close to people because he’s scared that they will end up not liking him so he makes a point to try to be overly aggressive so if people don’t like him it’s because he was TRYING to make them not like him, not that it really has anything to do with him. It’s just a self defense mechanism.

Nice try.  

Spoiler

I'm just a fucking asshole

Spoiler

You piece of shit

• Like 1

I mean the majority of the time biggie is just joking around. You have to know his style and just don't take what he says too seriously. Don't get me wrong, there are times when he's insensitive but overall I like him a lot and he makes me laugh on the daily. He's a very good guy at heart and I enjoy his posts. I can understand how others are offended by him but I'm not one.

:shrug:

• Shocked 1

52 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I mean the majority of the time biggie is just joking around. You have to know his style and just don't take what he says too seriously. Don't get me wrong, there are times when he's insensitive but overall I like him a lot and he makes me laugh on the daily. He's a very good guy at heart and I enjoy his posts. I can understand how others are offended by him but I'm not one.

I love when people drop by The Asylum and post like it’s Current Events. 

37 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I no longer consider humor as a pass for being an asshole. If he’s a good guy at heart then there’d be no mystery about it. 

It's just my opinion. He's a bully on here but often times he's playing his role. I understand your point, though. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

D1P’ers dislike me. It brings balance to the boards. 

You make it easy though. I'm not sure why you have to be so negative and hateful all the time. I laugh at some stuff and still think you can be a good dude but you can really be a jerk, too. Especially after getting blasted from Andrea last year you'd think you would have been humbled. You started out with replying with gifs, then slowly came back and provided some text, to now you're back at being the same old bully you were before getting caught in a pathetic lie.

Again, I got over it and usually laugh at some of the stuff you say but there's no point in treating others the way you do. Even if it is just a message board. I guess you do it for attention and maybe you're extremely miserable with your life. I don't have the answers nor do I care, either. You've treated me like shit before and I'm sure you'll do it again.  It's just lame at this point. Especially since you're 52 years old.

7 hours ago, best3444 said:

You have an odd double standard that only applies to biggie. If someone talks some trash to you, you get upset, but if biggie does it you say "no big deal"

Perhaps you've got a disconnect with people who have genuine thoughts and words and someone who's never said anything truthful.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You have an odd double standard that only applies to biggie. If someone talks some trash to you, you get upset, but if biggie does it you say "no big deal"

Perhaps you've got a disconnect with people who have genuine thoughts and words and someone who's never said anything truthful.

I don't get upset with anyone on here. Also, did you not read above what I said to biggie? 

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

I’m a piece of shit

No you're not and you don't have to be rude and cruel. I've changed considerably since March 14th when I got a wake up call. I won't go into any details but my mind and heart are in a different place now. I used to be an ass but I've changed. You can too if you want. Either way, just try to be more considerate of others feelings. If you don't want to change that's all on you. 

Even though it's only a message board you are dealing with human beings with feelings and emotion. 

My post above about you wasn't coming out of anger or hate. I was just stating facts. I still like you even if you hate this post etc. It's all good. 👍 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

No you're not and you don't have to be rude and cruel. I've changed considerably since March 14th when I got a wake up call. I won't go into any details but my mind and heart are in a different place now. I used to be an ass but I've changed. You can too if you want. Either way, just try to be more considerate of others feelings. If you don't want to change that's all on you. 

Even though it's only a message board you are dealing with human beings with feelings and emotion. 

My post above about you wasn't coming out of anger or hate. I was just stating facts. I still like you even if you hate this post etc. It's all good. 👍 

steve carell GIF

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Because @best3444understands when I talk shit to him it isn't truthful like you said. You when soy boys talk shit with your "feelings" it actually means something because its your thoughts. Understand now cuck?