Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (16 Apr 2024) - Ukraine "ran out of missiles" around Kyiv, which allowed Russia to destroy major power plant

57 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Depends on how far west...but the radiation zone is north of Kyiv, and west of the Dnipro...so yes. The invasion may be larger than we expected.

I fully expect a move from Belarus. 

We'll see what tomorrow looks like...

11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's really centre-right and right-wing. Also of course doesn't represent underlying movements, just elected, national parliaments.

But he's talking about "far-right," and that seems off for many of those countries. You and I both surf the Reset thread where this tweet got a lot of eyes, and we had several users from those countries dispute those numbers. It just seems like criteria that's hard to verify.

Plus, we have a country that's using its military to potentially invade a country and is run by a "president" who tries to act more like a "strongman" who's elected in elections that seem suspect for a whole host of reasons (though I've long since come to a scarier conclusion that despite that, Russians actually like him). It seems like the person who tweeted that has a bit of an agenda to compare that to Switzerland's political climate, though I respect his point that far-right groups exist in all countries.