Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (20 Apr 2024) - US House passes military aid bill for Ukraine

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

"If this goes south and causes me to go down, you're all coming with me."

I mean, yeah...That's a smart political move by Putin!  Plus, I'd imagine that very few ministers would publicly go against the inertia at this point.  If they did, they might just accidentally fall out of their apartment window tomorrow!

29 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

As the Russian National Security Council is meeting, the Russian stock market has dropped 12% and the ruble is plummeting.

Medvedev has told Putin that Russia should recognize the independence of the rebel-held eastern Ukrainian oblasts.

These are not real names you can’t convince me otherwise

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I expect the next event will be televised address from Putin announcing the independence recognition and issuing an ultimatum for Ukraine to withdraw its forces from the "newly-independent states".

That means Ukraine will have to withdraw from the yellow and blue areas on this map:

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Russia vs Ukraine | UPDATE - Russia recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as independent republics
Just now, Jwheel86 said:

Link?

BNONEWS.COM

If a raw video feed is playing, click here instead. RT, formerly known as Russia Today, is a state-funded news organization in Russia. It provides live coverage of local and international news. Video not working? Click here to let us know. Latest updates from RT Tweets by RT