Sometimes after a long day of work you just want to throw around the n word but you only want SOME white nationalism

stepee

Kinda off topic, but I got some pos really angry back in the original Xbox days. We were playing NBA 2K and XBL was very new at the time. Also, 2K didn't implement the timer for when you would pause and sub players out etc. So I was beating this guy pretty good and he started talking so much shit on me. This was a ranked game as well. So when I had enough of the asshole I paused the game and told him I'm going to the gym. He raged hard but I just left the game paused for hours and when I came back he quit and I got the win. :)

6 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

It's exactly that, censorship. 

From what I gather, this is an app you yourself install to decide what you want to, or don't want to, hear so I don't see truly see the difference between this and, for example, someone deciding what they want to watch or listen to or not based on potentially unsuitable content. Or rather, I don't see the difference between this and being able to just mute people, same thing. And I'll freely admit that I think this app is pretty silly and kind of dystopian-funny at the same time to me but then again, I get it. 

This is coming from someone who does not play online whatsoever so I have no horse in this race. 

7 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

How am I wrong? Censorship is never a good thing. Unless you're a communist, then I guess it's what you want. 

Well I’m probably much closer to a communist than sharing whatever worldview you likely have, for one. 

But also there’s literally nothing I could say to change your mind so I will not waste the effort.

• 3 weeks later...