RAGE 2 - Information Thread (Update: Terrormania Launch Trailer)

Commissar SFLUFAN

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2019 at 6:50 AM, SFLUFAN said:

I've put about 8 hours into the game so far and it's DEFINITELY an FPS version of Avalanche's Mad Max.

Exactly how I feel about it. Which isn’t necessarily bad. But the menus have terrible lag and have froze on me a couple times. Keeps doing that and I’m going to give up on it

The gunplay is really fun. Everything else is meh.

With all the tech and bells and whistles that modern consoles/pc's are capable of, open world is really limiting the possibilities.

I was lamenting the other night while playing Ghost Recon that even though the Behemoths in the game are a decent challenge, they're still not as imposing as when you'd come across a tank bank in the day and it was blowing up everything around you. Game worlds nowadays are just so static, when it should be the opposite.

Remember how exciting BLACK was when it first came out? We should be experiencing that x100.

Bought this game at launch. Put maybe 40 hours into it 

***************** SPOILERS**********************

Stuck at the final boss. He has many forms and I feel like I’ve been 1-2 hits away from defeating him. I want to continue. I didnt see the endgame coming so fast. If I had known, I’d be a higher level and have plenty of ammo and weapons. I’m kinda bare bones. Guess I could Re load a save. But damn. Dude is brutal for me