Jump to content

An Interview With the Man Who Keeps Uploading My Feet to WikiFeet


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Foot fetish is literally dipping your toe in the water, it ain’t even close to the bad ones 

 

I don't get it. It's just weird enough and unsexy enough to give you that ick factor. 

 

Obviously it isn't scat. That's more obviously disgusting. 

 

 

But foot fetishes are like in the uncanny valley of gross. It's not really, but it makes you feel that way anyway. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CayceG said:

 

I don't get it. It's just weird enough and unsexy enough to give you that ick factor. 

 

Obviously it isn't scat. That's more obviously disgusting. 

 

 

But foot fetishes are like in the uncanny valley of gross. It's not really, but it makes you feel that way anyway. 

 

Isn't it like the most common fetish there is?

 

41443_2007_Article_BF3901547_Fig1_HTML.j
WWW.NATURE.COM

The aim of this study was to estimate the relative frequency of Fetishes in a large sample of individuals. Using the Internet as a data source, we examined 381 discussion groups. We estimate, very...

 

I was actually curious, so I looked it up to see if anyone had actually done a study beyond some random porn site talking about their most streamed stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CayceG said:

I don't get it. It's just weird enough and unsexy enough to give you that ick factor. 

 

Obviously it isn't scat. That's more obviously disgusting. 

 

 

But foot fetishes are like in the uncanny valley of gross. It's not really, but it makes you feel that way anyway. 

 

Ben Shapiro's sister apparently pushes "be a lady and save yourself for marriage etc" stuff while knowingly feeding her fanbase of foot fetishists with tons of pictures showing off her feet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just so weird. Why feet? I appreciate a nice looking pair of feet in the sense of, "oh good, your feet don't look like the gnarled, fungus infected rocks of a troll", just like you would appreciate someone who's had a nice manicure, but to be sexually aroused by feet? To get turned on by a woman hearing stiletto heels? Shit is just weird, man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Brick said:

It's just so weird. Why feet? I appreciate a nice looking pair of feet in the sense of, "oh good, your feet don't look like the gnarled, fungus infected rocks of a troll", just like you would appreciate someone who's had a nice manicure, but to be sexually aroused by feet? To get turned on by a woman hearing stiletto heels? Shit is just weird, man. 

 

I mean, stiletto’s are supposed to be sexy so that isn’t that weird really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, stepee said:

 

I mean, stiletto’s are supposed to be sexy so that isn’t that weird really.

 

Sure, but guys who get off on the woman keeping the high heels on during sex? Just look at all the porn with ridiculous looking high heels that stay on during sex that turns her into a human pretzel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Brick said:

 

Sure, but guys who get off on the woman keeping the high heels on during sex? Just look at all the porn with ridiculous looking high heels that stay on during sex that turns her into a human pretzel. 

 

It’s not my thing but I don’t really find it that weird that people would find it sexy to incorporate something that’s supposed to be sexy into sexual relations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CayceG said:

What an article. I feel disgusting. 

 

 

I need a shower. 

 

There's only one logical conclusion to this overreaction. Dude likes FEET.

  • UpDoot 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, stepee said:

 

It’s not my thing but I don’t really find it that weird that people would find it sexy to incorporate something that’s supposed to be sexy into sexual relations.

 

Sure, high heels can look sexy, but again I just find it absurd when the girl is otherwise completely naked, but has these ridiculously big heels on while getting railed with her feet in the air. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't find foot fetishes disgusting, they are just like speaking a different language to me.

 

I was going to use an analogy of how foreign the idea of feet as a sexual body part is, but immediately realized I couldn't come up with an example as unsexy as feet. Someone might as well ask me if they can lick my eyeball.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The human brain is weird. Genitals and to a lesser extent, breasts and hips are the only things we should care about, but all the little parts of the body carry their own subconscious value. It’s not my thing, but having a foot fetish comes from the same part of the brain that likes any other part of the body that isn’t strictly related to reproduction. Legs, ass, shoulders, neck, hair and skin, etc. (and this is really just the cis male perspective, tip of the ice berg)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

The human brain is weird. Genitals and to a lesser extent, breasts and hips are the only things we should care about, but all the little parts of the body carry their own subconscious value. It’s not my thing, but having a foot fetish comes from the same part of the brain that likes any other part of the body that isn’t strictly related to reproduction. Legs, ass, shoulders, neck, hair and skin, etc. (and this is really just the cis male perspective, tip of the ice berg)

 

did someone say boobs

 

christina-hendricks-emmysjpg-f997bb39305

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Googling her I discovered she's divorced from the Super Troopers guy. :mthinking:

 I just saw that too. I’ve been watching Good Girls and made me look her up. We’re gonna have to fight for her.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dodger said:

 I just saw that too. I’ve been watching Good Girls and made me look her up. We’re gonna have to fight for her.

 

I just finished season 3, I like it! It’s this weird sitcom version of breaking bad but can be surprising sometimes because of its usually lighthearted vibe. 

 

Im crushin more on Mae tho.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stepee said:

 

I just finished season 3, I like it! It’s this weird sitcom version of breaking bad but can be surprising sometimes because of its usually lighthearted vibe. 

 

Im crushin more on Mae tho.

Her?

 

e445e0cae2c820371f0f7d208ba67291.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuff like foot fetishes are like evolutionary protection against STD's. They may be dirty but they won't give you the clap, or a pregnancy. The fact that they're otherwise not sexual is part of what enables it to be a perversion, because that kind of thing is what the mind is searching out for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Uaarkson said:

You’re all tourists in the realm of sexual fetish. I’m a prisoner.

 

12 hours ago, SimpleG said:

D1P's idea of kink is keeping the light on or open mouth kissing.

 

Agreed.

 

The lady works in forensics. Her version of crazy fetishes has nothing to do with foot fetishes; some people imagine that a fucking plant is pleasuring them, among other shit she's found. Liking feet is just liking a part of the body, and if you can find something like a hand attractive, feet should be easy to understand. I'm sure most people here like asses, and literal shit comes out of them. Some of y'all are n00bs.

 

Also, Idris Elba loves feet.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Stuff like foot fetishes are like evolutionary protection against STD's. They may be dirty but they won't give you the clap, or a pregnancy. The fact that they're otherwise not sexual is part of what enables it to be a perversion, because that kind of thing is what the mind is searching out for. 


Ana has a foot fetish confirmed. Enjoy the athletes foot on ya bois.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

infomercial shower GIF

 

 

Deep, dark, horrible, unspeakable Chairslinger secret below.

 

I will put it in NSFW tags since once you have heard you can not hear.

 

 

Spoiler

I am so ticklish that gif caused a little bit of a reaction. Like the curl up and pull your foot away thing....little bit.

 

  • UpDoot 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who finds hands attractive? I'll notice a GROSS hand or a GROSS foot but I'm not looking up pictures of hands to jerk off to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Who finds hands attractive? I'll notice a GROSS hand or a GROSS foot but I'm not looking up pictures of hands to jerk off to. 

 

Well then you haven't lived!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...