Parents just don’t understand

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

How is your dad doing? I've been wanting to ask you, did you ever get waffles?

he’s doing fine just sad that the gym got locked down again for Covid but he got vaccinated so that’s good. No waffles yet, the travel restrictions into Canada are making that unrealistic for now so just waiting until things ease up. 

10 hours ago, Rachel said:

he’s doing fine just sad that the gym got locked down again for Covid but he got vaccinated so that’s good. No waffles yet, the travel restrictions into Canada are making that unrealistic for now so just waiting until things ease up. 

Good to hear about your dad. Ok on waffles. I understand it's difficult right now. You guys will reunite soon 💓 💗 

On a side note, Elton seems to be congested and stuffy. He is constantly sneezing and his breathing doesn't sound good. I'm scheduling an appointment with the vet. I hope he will be ok. He's been so sweet to me as of late because I make sure to give him at least a half hour of cuddling time at night. 

20 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I understand literally nothing

You understand the English language and how to use a computer in order to type this post. Checkmate. 

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Good to hear about your dad. Ok on waffles. I understand it's difficult right now. You guys will reunite soon 💓 💗 

On a side note, Elton seems to be congested and stuffy. He is constantly sneezing and his breathing doesn't sound good. I'm scheduling an appointment with the vet. I hope he will be ok. He's been so sweet to me as of late because I make sure to give him at least a half hour of cuddling time at night. 

good times GIF