Jump to content

What races are you attracted to?


Recommended Posts

Is there a particular race you find most attractive? Any you don’t find yourself attracted to? Anything in particular about a race that you think makes you not attracted to them? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am partial to the Middle-Eastern ethnicities and am lukewarm on those from Eastern Europe.

 

After living with a Russian for over 5 years, that all but destroyed whatever attraction I might have had for women from that region.

 

  • Haha 1
  • UpDoot 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

After living with a Russian for over 5 years, that all but destroyed any attraction I might have had for women from that region.

 

 

:lol:

 

 

To answer the question, I think all women from different races can be beautiful. For instance, there is a new Indian woman that started working where I do and she is absolutely beautiful. She and I get a long well and she is very sweet. Married, though. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

 

:lol:

 

 

To answer the question, I think all women from different races can be beautiful. For instance, there is a new Indian woman that started working where I do and she is absolutely beautiful. She and I get a long well and she is very sweet. Married, though. :(

Cheating Cheat GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Cheating Cheat GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

 

I've already been involved in an affair and it's extremely damaging to all parties involved. I literally caused a divorce with children involved. I regret it to this day and will never hurt people like that again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, best3444 said:

 

I've already been involved in an affair and it's extremely damaging to all parties involved. I literally caused a divorce with children involved. I regret it to this day and will never hurt people like that again.


You could look at this another way: the woman you were seeing caused the divorce and the kids are better off without their parents being together when they don’t want to be. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, best3444 said:

 

I've already been involved in an affair and it's extremely damaging to all parties involved. I literally caused a divorce with children involved. I regret it to this day and will never hurt people like that again.

don hertzfeldt animation GIF by hoppip

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I literally caused a divorce with children involved

You were a symptom of a failing marriage. That marriage was gonna go the way of the dodo before you jumped into the middle of it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no excuse. But yea, the husband was verbally and sometimes physically abusive so the marriage was near its end. I shouldn't have gotten involved but we just connected so well. Our cubicles were right next to each other and we started out as friends. I'm the one who made the first move and she went along with it. Lasted over a year.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

You were a symptom of a failing marriage. That marriage was gonna go the way of the dodo before you jumped into the middle of it.

This is often true, but it isn't always the case. The situation my sister in law got into that ended with her marriage over is one that always comes to mind. She had some pretty severe post partum depression and a co-worker swooped in and took advantage of that and her husband just couldn't get over the whole thing. They were divorced for I think 3 years before they got back together and have been married for 25 years since. I'm impressed @best3444is willing to own his error instead of excuse it because it was a situation destined to fail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

There are no races in which there aren't attractive people to you. I guarantee it.

 

There’s like a million dudes on twitter trolling AOC that are really struggling with this part.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

wow only a couple of you got it right, the rest of you got all weird and a little racist. anyway, I’m most attracted to horse races. the way they move is so powerful yet graceful. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

My penis is an equal opportunity employer when it comes to women.

 

So I guess that makes it not an equal opportunity employer because I exclude people with penises...:thinking:

 

As far as I recall I've never been with someone who identified as black, though one was mixed race and simply identified as puerto rican.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

There are no races in which there aren't attractive people to you. I guarantee it.

Joke Response: NASCAR

 

But yeah. I am not one to give scores, but if you were to pull the 10/10's from each race you'd no doubt be attracted to them. You could still have a preference but as the meme goes, Hot is Hot. Of course shit is all subjective, but you prolly get my point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can look attractive regardless of what race you are. If it's a good looking person I'm not going to discriminate because they are a certain race.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never tired to measure if I'm more likely to be attracted to people in a particular race, but there are people I find very attractive in every race.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rachel said:

Race preference in dating is racist no matter how many people try to claim it’s not. 
 

get over it. 

Speaking as someone who doesn't have a racial preference, I think there is a very fine line, but a line nonetheless. You're attracted to who you're attracted to, and that's okay. For example, not being attracted to men doesn't make me homophobic. My brain just isn't wired that way. However, on the other side you have things like fetishism. I  know people who only like black men or only like asian women or whatever. I know a girl who only dates white people (pansexual, though). That stuff comes off as a lot more racist. Like you don't see people, you see objects you want to fuck.

 

I think it's better to say that you just haven't found the person you're attracted to yet rather than just blanket state "I'm not attracted to Asians" or whatever, but expressing a preference doesn't inherently make you a racist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Speaking as someone who doesn't have a racial preference, I think there is a very fine line, but a line nonetheless. You're attracted to who you're attracted to, and that's okay. For example, not being attracted to men doesn't make me homophobic. My brain just isn't wired that way. However, on the other side you have things like fetishism. I  know people who only like black men or only like asian women or whatever. I know a girl who only dates white people (pansexual, though). That stuff comes off as a lot more racist. Like you don't see people, you see objects you want to fuck.

 

I think it's better to say that you just haven't found the person you're attracted to yet rather than just blanket state "I'm not attracted to Asians" or whatever, but expressing a preference doesn't inherently make you a racist.


Sorry no it’s still racist

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rachel said:


Sorry no it’s still racist

You're getting into the territory of telling people they're wrong for not being attracted to certain other people.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rachel said:

Race preference in dating is racist no matter how many people try to claim it’s not. 
 

get over it. 

and?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

You're getting into the territory of telling people they're wrong for not being attracted to certain other people.


what reason is there to not be attracted to an entire race?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rachel said:


what reason is there to not be attracted to an entire race?

You just find some people attractive and not others?

 

Again, I think it's a fine line and it's better to say like "I just haven't found someone yet" or whatever rather than just make a blanket statement, but it's not really anyone's business to tell others who they should or shouldn't be attracted to. Sometimes it's founded in racism, sure, but it isn't necessarily.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...