How often do you smoke weed?

It was every day with medical marijuana but I completely stopped 3 weeks ago because my bank account was getting raped. I don't miss it at all. In fact I'm happier without it.

32 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It was every day with medical marijuana but I completely stopped 3 weeks ago because my bank account was getting raped. I don't miss it at all. In fact I'm happier without it.

my man denzel GIF

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, best3444 said:

dat all or nothing life 

you listen to Demi’s new album yet?

8 minutes ago, Rachel said:

dat all or nothing life 

you listen to Demi’s new album yet?

I'm an abuser so it has to be all or nothing with me. 

I haven't listened to her album but watched clips from "Dancing with the Devil". She has a lot of demons and I find her incredibly strong. She isn't hiding from anything and is really honest about her habits. I really hope she can stay clean and get back to where she was a few years ago. She has a pretty nice voice and good music. It must be so difficult to be a star and trying to stay sober with so many evil influences that come with stardom. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I haven't listened to her album but watched clips from "Dancing with the Devil". She has a lot of demons and I find her incredibly strong. She isn't hiding from anything and is really honest about her habits. I really hope she can stay clean and get back to where she was a few years ago. She has a pretty nice voice and good music. It must be so difficult to be a star and trying to stay sober with so many evil influences that come with stardom. 

She’s actually not sober and isn’t trying to be. The documentary explains. So does her new album it’s sooooo good by the way. 

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Spoiler 

Spoiler

She’ll be dead in a few years

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Spoiler 

Hide contents

She’ll be dead in a few years

Do you know that? Kind of a fucked up thing to say. Even for you. 

1 minute ago, Rachel said:

Do you know that? Kind of a fucked up thing to say. Even for you. 

I didn’t say I wanted her to die just that with the history of that type of drug abuse odds are it’s gonna happen. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I didn’t say I wanted her to die just that with the history of that type of drug abuse odds are it’s gonna happen. 

She’s gonna make it

3 minutes ago, Rachel said:

She’s actually not sober and isn’t trying to be. The documentary explains. So does her new album it’s sooooo good by the way. 

Well yea, I know she's still drinking and smoking weed. I meant staying away from herion, cocaine, oxyContin etc. I haven't seen the entire documentary but I plan to watch it all. That's cool her new album is great.

Just now, best3444 said:

Well yea, I know she's still drinking and smoking weed. I meant staying away from herion, cocaine, oxyContin etc. I haven't seen the entire documentary but I plan to watch it all. That's cool her new album is great.

Ah okay yeah. She’s smoking weed and she’s trying moderation with alcohol. Sounds like it’s working for her so that’s great. Last episode comes out tomorrow they’re only 22 mins each and there’s 4 of them so it’s an easy watch. 

love you bye

• Thanks 1

How did I miss a marijuana subject. I started 3 years ago to help with sleep and wrist pain before/after surgery. Still take it for pain/sleep but I’m really enjoying it when I walk my dog and play my tunes. . . . . which I’m a few minutes from doing so. So I toke 3-5 times daily lately, because I’m looking for a job, in lockdown and it mellows me of stress. Plus I’m like 2-4 weeks from my current grow finishing, and I got some Sativa in there. Usually an Indica guy but I’m now looking for the psychedelic strains. So from back left to right down and left and then down and to the right I have the following strains. Lemonchello Haze, Lemon Amnesia Kush, Creamsicle, Chocolate Mint OG, Moby Dick, Diesel Drift, Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD, Pineapple Chunk and Bruce Banger. Gonna start some seeds today for my outdoor grow and get them going inside as I wait the weather to warm up a little more consistently. Planning outside Mango Sapphire, Sugar Breath, American Pie, LSD and maybe Crystal METH from a tent clone of my upcoming grow. 

spacer.png

• Shocked 1

A few times a year, usually when my brother is in town because he loves to smoke/vape. I would rather sip some bourbon or have a refreshing gin and tonic though. Weed effects are too unpredictable for me.

I rarely smoke as I prefer edibles. 

3 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Weed has the dumbest names

The names and the culture around it are super cringey .

22 hours ago, sblfilms said:

A few times a year, usually when my brother is in town because he loves to smoke/vape. I would rather sip some bourbon or have a refreshing gin and tonic though. Weed effects are too unpredictable for me.

For me, it just makes me too foggy/sleepy. Even sativas.