How close to Wade are you in hours/mins?

Type in Alexandria, VA to your Google maps and get it to calculate how long the driving time is.

For me it’s 4 hours and 36 minutes.

55 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Mine reads 2 hours and 16 minutes lol

maybe you two could race and see who makes it first 

winner gets to punch the loser in the face 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

If that's the case, then there is absolutely no way that you're near Savannah, GA.

you KNOW where I live (don’t tell pls)

3 minutes ago, Rachel said:

He probably should. Then you’d feel what it’s like for a person on a public forum to out you without permission. 

• Shocked 1
12 minutes ago, Rachel said:

No, I really don't!

The only indication I have is that you said that the Savannah rest stop was nearby when I was travelling with Inuk to FL.

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

He probably should. Then you’d feel what it’s like for a person on a public forum to out you without permission. 

Exposing lies is one thing. Doxxing is another. I’ve never doxxed anyone even when people were asking me for proof of people catfishing and I could have proven myself right but never did because it’d require doxxing. I’d never dox anyone and never will.  

• Guillotine 1
Just now, Rachel said:

Exposing lies is one thing. Doxxing is another. I’ve never doxxed anyone even when people were asking me for proof of people catfishing and I could have proven myself right but never did because it’d require doxxing. I’d never dox anyone and never will.  

K

1 minute ago, Rachel said:

Name a time I’ve doxxed someone. Go ahead. 

Not my point at all. You like for your fiancé and the area that you live in to stay private. And that’s cool. Must of us do. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Not my point at all. You like for your fiancé and the area that you live in to stay private. And that’s cool. Must of us do. 

I don’t like that at all actually. Not my style. Most people here used to know my phone number and address. Even posted my credit card number once but mods deleted it #rude

Also you talk all about your fiancé Palmela Henderson and you have said the area you live in many times. 

19 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

No, I really don't!

The only indication I have is that you said that the Savannah rest stop was nearby when I was travelling with Inuk to FL.

you *know*

And if you don’t, you can easily check.