Jump to content

How close to Wade are you in hours/mins?


Recommended Posts

Type in Alexandria, VA to your Google maps and get it to calculate how long the driving time is.
 

For me it’s 4 hours and 36 minutes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, best3444 said:

 

Mine reads 2 hours and 16 minutes lol


maybe you two could race and see who makes it first 

 

winner gets to punch the loser in the face 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

 

If that's the case, then there is absolutely no way that you're near Savannah, GA.


you KNOW where I live (don’t tell pls)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rachel said:


you KNOW where I live (don’t tell pls)

He probably should. Then you’d feel what it’s like for a person on a public forum to out you without permission. 

  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rachel said:


you KNOW where I live (don’t tell pls)

 

No, I really don't!

 

The only indication I have is that you said that the Savannah rest stop was nearby when I was travelling with Inuk to FL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

He probably should. Then you’d feel what it’s like for a person on a public forum to out you without permission. 


Exposing lies is one thing. Doxxing is another. I’ve never doxxed anyone even when people were asking me for proof of people catfishing and I could have proven myself right but never did because it’d require doxxing. I’d never dox anyone and never will.  

  • Guillotine 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rachel said:


Exposing lies is one thing. Doxxing is another. I’ve never doxxed anyone even when people were asking me for proof of people catfishing and I could have proven myself right but never did because it’d require doxxing. I’d never dox anyone and never will.  

K

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rachel said:


Name a time I’ve doxxed someone. Go ahead. 

Not my point at all. You like for your fiancé and the area that you live in to stay private. And that’s cool. Must of us do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Not my point at all. You like for your fiancé and the area that you live in to stay private. And that’s cool. Must of us do. 


I don’t like that at all actually. Not my style. Most people here used to know my phone number and address. Even posted my credit card number once but mods deleted it #rude

 

Also you talk all about your fiancé Palmela Henderson and you have said the area you live in many times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

 

No, I really don't!

 

The only indication I have is that you said that the Savannah rest stop was nearby when I was travelling with Inuk to FL.


you *know*
 

And if you don’t, you can easily check. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...